Chapter Ten

Leila

He cradled the back of my head and his lips brushed against my cheek and jaw and my breathing became labored as he ghosted his lips all over my face. He wasn't kissing. He was almost breathing me in. When my eyes lifted, I saw him watching me.

Blue eyes so dark and sultry that I whimpered from the ferocity of his stare. He let his lips barely touch mine and my mouth parted for more, but his lips were now hovering over my bottom lip and chin.

I could feel his breath, so hot and harsh and the teasing was proving to be too much. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and my fingers clutched the front of his shirt in response. Heat so intense, so powerful scorched every inch of me and surged through my veins.

Pulling away, the tip of his tongue traced my lips before he finally kissed me. My moan was swallowed up by the man that was now towering over me as he kissed me. I laid back down on the sofa and he stayed on top of me, hands on either side of me with my legs bent and spread with him nestled between.

He kissed me harder, slanting his head over mine as he inhaled every sound, cherished every stroke, and kissed every dark secret and fear away. My fingers went into his hair, messing up the always styled back style of it, and running my shaky fingers through his curls.

I felt him rock his body against mine, showing me what I did to him, showing me just how hard he was for me, and I whimpered at the feel of him.

"Leila," He groaned against my lips. "Baby, when it's too much for you I want you to tell me."

"It's not too much."

How was I supposed to tell him that when he touched me he was wiping away everyone else that ever touched me as well? That his kisses were making me dizzy and my brain fuzzy and I couldn't think of anything or anyone else, but him. Were there words to describe this type of passion?

Passion so intense and resilient that I couldn't for the life of me remember ever being touched before Aden. He watched my face for a moment longer and I stared into his eyes, hoping the clear emotion in my eyes let him know what I couldn't say. He dipped his head down and buried his face into my neck.

I let my head fall back as he kissed and sucked my neck. It was animalistic, almost, the sounds he was making were deep and heavy grunts as he branded every inch of my neck with his mouth, teeth, and lips. I could feel every inch of me heating up and my breathing was as heavy as the pounding in my chest and the tightening of my core.

"So fucking pretty with my bites all over her neck." He rasped as he pulled away to admire his work. "You should get my hickeys tattooed on your neck, so they never fade."

"That's insane." And hot.

"That's how you make me." He whispered, his fingers tracing over my neck.

He crawled down my body and his hands went over my pants.

"I'm going to take these off." My eyes widened as something flashed in front of me and he froze. "Leila," He removed his hands altogether and lifted them up. "It's just me."

"I-I know." Suddenly feeling panicked from him wanting to take off my pants, I sat up hurriedly and he moved off me. "Just...just g-give m-me a minute."

"It's okay, Leila. It's just me, baby. Too much?"

I nodded my head vehemently. "Y-yes."

"Then we'll stop." He said. "Jesus Christ, you're shaking. Come here. I'm just going to hold you."

I crawled into his lap and his arms held me to his chest.

"I'm sorry," I whispered feeling stupid all of a sudden.