Faramir - You, Gandalf and Pippin Save Him

Authors Note at the end please read it!

--------------------------

"Faramir please don't do this, your out numbered" You sob trying to stop Faramir's horse "Your asking for a death sentence!"

"I have to" He says not taking a look down at you.

"No you don't! Stop!" You pull your hardest on the reins of the bridle making his horse spin around "(Y/N)!" Gandalf calls your name.

"Faramir this is ridiculous!" Gandalf pulls you away by your arm "Your all going to get killed!" You push Gandalf off you "Gandalf what are you doing?!" He holds out his hand gesturing you to stay calm as he goes to talk with him.

You spin around, tugging at the end of your hair. Then you hear the sounds of hooves trotting against the concrete "Stop!" You scream "Faramir your going to die!" He ignores you and leads the men out of the gates. You let out a frustrated growl, kick a wall and race off to the top of the castle.

You stand near the edge watching the men make a line. Then, they charge. A tear escapes and runs down your cheeks as you watch the men head straight in to their graves.

******

"Argh!" You shout, using what's left of your energy to rid these filthy creatures. Fire burns, warriors scream as their being thrown over the edges to their deaths, and weapons clashing together are heard.

"(Y/N)!" You hear your name being called, but you thought you imagined it so you brush it off "(Y/N)!" Nope definitely didn't imagine it. You spun around to see Pippin standing in front of you "Pippin you cannt be here!" You shout

"It's Denethor, he's gone mad! He's going to burn himself and Faramir alive!" Once the name Faramir leaves his lips your heart stops.

"Go get Gandalf! I'll head up there!" You give him a gentle shove and take off in the direction that he came.

You and Faramir are best friends, you have feelings towards Faramir and have for years, since you were kids.

You push past warriors rushing to fight, women and children fleeing for shelter and kill Orcs that are in your way or attack you "(Y/N)!" You hear a voice scream your name. You spin around seeing a Shadowfax racing up the alleys, Gandalf rides him and has Pippin with him.

Gandalf reaches out his arm and you grip his arm, jumping up behind Pippin with Gandalf's help "We need to hurry!" Pippin shouts.

It takes a minute to reach the top, and to the doors. You look to the side, in fromt of Gandalf, Denethor snatches a torch before throwing it down near Faramir. Pippin and you gasp as Gandalf snatches a weapon from a guard and Shadowfax charges in.

Gandalf swings the weapon, knocking Denethor off the podium (idk what you call it). Suddenly Pippin, jumps on to it and tries to push Faramir off "Pippin!" You stand up on the end of Shadowfax and jump on with Pippin, helping him push Faramir over the side. Pippin jumps off as you do as well, and Pippin puts out the flames burning Faramir's clothing "NO!" You turn around to see Denethor running towards Pippin. He grabs Pippin by his collar "You will not take my son from me!" He cries

"Get off of him!" You try pushing Denethor off of the hobbit "Denethor!" Suddenly you hear Shadowfax behind me, you move out of the way. The white horse rears up and kicks Denethor in the face, making him lose his balance and fall back onto the podium (again, idk what ya call 'em).