"No Will..." Marley says to her friends who all had the same worried look as her.

She took her seat in the front of the class where all her friends sat around her with a empty gap where Will should be, then Mr. Clarke began his lesson but all they could think about was what happened to Will.
At the end of the lesson, Marley, Mike, Dustin and Lucas went up to Mr. Clarke's desk.

"So did it come?" Mike asked hopefully.

"Sorry guys, i hate to be the barer of bad news but," Mr. Clarke paused. "It came".

Mr. Clarke took them all into a room where a high assembled radio awaited them, in excitement they all ran round to admire the radio.

"The heath kit ham shack." Mr. Clarke presented proudly while the boys fought to have the first turn. "Ain't she a beauty?"

"I bet you could talk to New York on this thing!" Marley exclaimed.

"Think bigger Marlow."

"California!" Lucas guessed.

"Bigger" Mr. Clarke repeated.

"Australia?" Mike asked while Mr. Clarke nodded. "Holy shit!"

"Wow when Will sees this he's totally gonna lose his shit!" Lucas says excitedly.

"Lucas!" Marley and Mr. Clarke say in unison.

"Sorry." They all fiddle with the control panels trying to get the right setting.

"Elo this is Mike Wheeler president of the Hawkins middle AV club." Mike says into the microphone with a fake Australian accent.
Dustin snatched the headphones of Mike and had his turn,

"elo this is Dustin Henderson, secretary and treasure of Hawkins middle AV club. Do you eat kangaroos for breakfast?" Dustin says making them all laugh, as he hands the headphones to Marley. Just as Marley were about to have her turn the principal knocks at the door with Hopper the chief of police behind him.

"sorry to interrupt but may i borrow Marlow, Micheal, Lucas and Dustin. Thank you" They all sat on the little sofa in the principals office where they struggled for space. Hopper had asked them all about Will and they all started saying things at once, Marley was talking about when she last saw him, Mike was talking about the road he takes home and Marley couldn't hear a thing that Lucas and Dustin said.

"So you were racing?" hopper asked

"It was me him and Marley actually!" Says Dustin

"My house is the first up." Explains Lucas

"He takes Mirkwood home." Said Mike

"We got my house and he turned down Mirkwood." Marley added

"We were racing on a bet and..." Dustin began

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. One at a time, you, when did you last see him?" Asked Hopper pointing at Marley

"Yesterday night around 8." Marley respond. "We were riding home together just after we said bye to Dustin, then i left and that was the last time i saw him." The officer next to Hopper was writing all this down.

"Right now you," he said pointing at Mike. "You said he takes what home?"

"Mirkwood." Mike responded.

"Mirkwood You ever heard of a Mirkwood?" Hopper asked looking at the other officer.

"Sounds made up" He reply's.

"its from lord of the rings." Lucas says.

"The hobbit" says Dustin correcting him.

"It doesn't matter" Lucas argued.