There was fury all through her words.

Umbridge was a few feet shorter than the woman. But she wasn't intimidated by Anah.

She stopped in front of her with a firm look formed on her feature.

"I am a tolerant woman dear. But the one thing I cannot stand for is disloyalty."

Umbridge caught a glimpse of the students who stood outside the classroom.

Anah made a face taking a few steps back from Umbridge.

"Disloyalty.." She repeated unaware of Dumbledore's appearance.

"Professor Vaneraries? Professor Umbridge? What seems to be the issue?"

Umbridge stood outside her door, holding her head high.

"Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. The Ministry would want to take immediate action."

She spoke to everyone.

Umbridge gave Anah a final look as she walked away.

The students mumbled amount themselves confused about what happened.

Anah's anger shifted to a new level.

She turned to Dumbledore who simply placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Relax my dear, everything will be fine.."

So he thought.

- - - - - - - -

Umbridge went to the Ministry, complaining about Hogwarts 'condition'

With the Minister's Permission, He made Dolores Umbridge High Inquisitor of Hogwarts. Doing this made many students and staff upset.

Umbridge took her role exceptionally, from students to the staff.

It was her third day and last day integrating every instructor that worked there.

The last teachers she needed to examine were; Professor Snape, Professor V, and Professor Trelawney.

Umbridge stood around Severus Snape, holding a clipboard in her hand.

The woman asked many questions, while he taught his class.

Most of them were personal, something none of the students needed to hear.

"You have applied regularly for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post since you first joined the school, I believe?"

Umbridge asked with a simple look formed on her lips.

Severus didn't turn to look at her. He was already infuriated.

"Yes.." He spoke, barely moving his lips.

"And you've applied fourteen times I see. Do you have any idea why Dumbledore has consistently refused to appoint you?" She questioned.

Severus felt his skin crawling.

"I suggest you ask him," he spoke sharply.

Umbridge wrote something on her board as she walked over to the classroom's door.

"Oh, I will.." She shot her usual smile.

When she left, the class stayed still. Everyone noticed how tense the Potions Master was.

Severus stood behind a group of students. Ron couldn't help but snicker at the comment.

Severus grabbed the nearest thing to him, hitting the boy so hard, it caused the majority of the students to laugh quietly.