20.

Time was something Anah was never fond of.

She was supposed to meet her family back at Severus's class around 6:00 on the dot.

It was 6:45 and Anah finally managed to find something decent to wear to the Malfoy's manor.

A black covered-up dress. Which she had to admit, it was quite tight. It showed every curve the woman had. But it was still modest. Her hair rested on her shoulders with tight curls that sprung about. She wore nothing on her face.

She convinced herself that this was nothing but a simple dinner with another family.

Boy was she wrong.

With one final check in the mirror, she turned around to see two figures standing in the doorway of the shared room.

It was Severus and Ivory. Of course, they were dressed up as well. Ivory wore a white skirt with a black top tucked inside. Her hair was pulled back, showing off the beautiful jewels her father gave her.

Severus remained simple. But, he did have on a different top. It was more formal.

Let's just admit.

The family rocked the color black well.

"Mom, it's literally seven!!" Ivory groaned motioning at her wrist while Anah merely shrugged her shoulders.

"There's no need to rush Ivory. We will get there when we get there."

Anah ran her hands down her stomach until they were rested on her sides. She turned to her lover before giving off a frown.

"Is this... modest enough for the Malfoy's?" Her question made him chuckle a bit.

"Are you worried about what they would think of your attire?"

Anah rolled her eyes soon turning to Ivory before turning back to Severus.

"No.. But.. first impressions are the best.."

Anah moved back and towards between the two, fixing anything that may have been out of 'place' in her opinion.

"All right, let's go before they send an owl."

Ivory and Severus agreed.

Anah and Ivory simply grabbed onto Severus who only pulled them close to him.

With a blink of an eye, the family disappeared.

Not a few seconds later, they then appeared in front of a dark manor that was protected by a gate.

Ivory turned to her parents as she quickly pulled away.

She felt sick to her stomach.

Anah chuckled turning to Severus.

"We forgot to warn her."

"No, You forgot to warn her.."

The pre-teen finally caught ahold of herself.

"Does this always happen when you teleport?" She questions slowly going to stand between Severus and Anah.

"You'll get used to it.." Anah murmured, moving a strand of her daughter's hair out of her face.

"We're ready when you are, My love.."

Severus gave a simple nod. With the wave of his wand, The charm that was set on the gate dismantled.

The family trudged down the solid pavement as they made their way up to the manor.

The closer they got, the more Ivory felt her anxiety rising.