Chapter 27 : First Kiss ?

Start from the beginning

"We all" He said and turned back.

My jaw dropped a little seeing each and every student of this cafeteria except those 6 students stand up from their places.

"We all are sorry, Raven. Please forgive us" My eyes widened as everyone said this loudly.

"Yes Raven, you are so nice and we behave so badly with you" one girl said from crowd.

"We realise our mistake, Raven" One boy said.

"Please forgive us" another girl said.

"Yes, please forgive us" Everyone said together.

I looked at Pari and she had a little smile on her face.

My eyes sparkle with happiness and I nodded at everyone, unable to form any word at that moment.

"Raven" Ben called me. I looked at him.

"Please forgive us"

"I forgive you, Ben. I forgive all of you" I smiled at everyone.

As soon as these words left my mouth, I was pulled in a hug by non other than Ben.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you so much, Raven" Ben squealed hugging me tightly.

I was shocked at a sudden attack but soon laughed wholeheartedly. Everyone laughed with us.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Grace stomped her feet and left the cafeteria, followed by Alice, Ella and Danny. Dylan smiled at me and showed me thumbs up and followed his girlfriend, while on other side Brian is glaring at me continuously.

Time Skip ( After lunch )

"Ok Ok chill Pari" I laughed at her protectiveness.

Mr. Gray called her in staff room for some work and she is continuously telling me to take care.

I hanged my call.

I have a maths right now. It's so boring without Pari. Ryder and Ryan are also not here. They are actually absent from some days. I didn't know what happened to them-

"Ouchh ! what the hell !" I hissed, when suddenly two arms pulled me in side.

I looked up only to my breath hitched.

Brian !

"How dare he" He gritted his teeth, holding my arms in tight grip.

I groaned in pain.

"Leave me Brian" I spatted at him, trying to free myself.

"how dare you to hug him ?" He tightened his hold on my arms, definitely going to leave the bruise there.

"I will hug whoever I want, it doesn't matter to you" I gritted my teeth looking in his eyes.

"It matters to me. You are mine. You belongs to me. No one and I repeat no one can touch you, without my permission" He said angrily.

And I froze.

It's like Past is repeating itself.

"Now I will give you a proof. A proof that you are mine. I will become your first kiss, right now" He said, smirking.

My eyes widened as my jaw dropped.

Tears started forming in my eyes as I tried my best to push him away from me, but he is stronger than me.

He pushed me towards the wall.

"LEAVE ME, YOU ASSHOLE" I yelled at him.

His eyes darkened as he hold my face in his hand tightly.