1

"Mommy!" Lily screeched.

Lily was your daughter. She was four years old.

She was in the age that she constantly ran around screaming her head off.

"What?" You asked, running towards her.

She couldn't say much still. She said singular words a lot. You were trying to teach her colors. It might be early, but you wanted to be sure she would be okay when she went to preschool in about a year.

"Come here, Lily," You said to your daughter.

Lily walked towards you and sat on your lap. You were sitting on the floor.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" You asked Lily. She nodded.

"Which one?" You asked, smiling goofily.

"Nemo," She said cutely. She was obsessed with the movie lately.

"Okay," You said. You picked up Lily and took her to the sitting room.

You set her on the couch before grabbing the movie off of the table and putting it in the DVD player.

You put it to the main menu, then pressed play.

Lily clapped her hands together. You did too.

A few minutes after the movie began, your husband of five years came out of his recording room.

"Hey," Mark said to you.

"Hi, Mark," You smiled.

"You're watching Nemo again?" Mark asked Lily.

She nodded happily.

Mark chuckled, then placed Lily in his lap after he sat down on the couch next to me.

"How was recording?" You asked Mark.

"Pretty good," Mark smiled, "I played some Turbo Dismount since there was an update."

You nodded.

Mark kissed your cheek, then kissed the top of Lily's head.

You all watched the rest of the movie, then you put Lily to bed as it was rather late.

You and Mark went to your bed. Your legs tangled together as you fell asleep in his arms.

{*****}

You woke up next to Mark. You were planning on doing something that day with Mark, so you needed to drop Lily off at her babysitter's house.

Mark was already awake, "Morning, (y/n)."

"Morning, Mark," You greeted.

"We need to leave here in a little bit," Mark informed, "It's already ten thirty."

"I'll get ready," You said.

"Okay," Mark said, standing up, "I'm going to check on Lily."

You nodded.

You stood up from your bed and opened your dresser. You slipped on a pair of blue jeans and a plain black tee shirt. You brushed through your hair and did your everyday morning routine.

"Ready to go?" Mark asked, Lily all dressed and ready in his arms.

You nodded and smiled.

You and Mark went out to the car, (along with Lily, obviously), and Mark pulled out of the driveway.

You put on your seatbelt and turned on the radio to your favorite station.

You sang along to the song playing.

Mark looked at you and smiled.

You looked back.

Both of your attentions were faced on each other. You didn't even notice as an oncoming vehicle ran into the side of your car, pushing your car off of the road and into a tree.

You heard Lily crying and the sirens before you blacked out. You even heard the loud sobs and screams coming from Mark.

/a/n Short first chapter, I apologize, but this is a new story and I'm pretty excited to get it started.

So if you liked it, punch that vote button in the face like a boss! :p

Bye-bye!!

Emily xxx :)