The Opera House (🐍 NSFW)

Start from the beginning

McGonagall rounded everyone up and took them into the house so you could find your seats. You camped towards the back because you knew that's where Severus would be. Once you took your seat you looked around for him, he was speaking to Minerva. She glanced at you and nodded, pointing him to his seat, right beside you.

You cleared your throat and stared at the stage like you weren't watching them. Severus took his seat beside you and hummed, "It is beautiful here. I've watched some Shakespeare here once or twice."

You looked over at him, "Of course you'd enjoy something like that." Snape huffed a laugh and stared at the program in his hand. He slowly relaxed in his chair as the lights went down and the show started.

/*\

The intermission came very quickly and you looked over at Severus, "So... what do you think so far?"

"Hmm... I think the Phantom is very... how do I say... relatable... without saying relatable." His fist clenched the program in his hand and you laughed a bit, putting your hand on his arm. He looked at the hand and the corner of his mouth curled.

You sighed softly and stared at your hand, it traveled down the length of his arm, his soft coat glided through your fingers as you both stared at your hand. You didn't know what came over you but you grabbed his warm hand. He furrowed his brows and cocked his head to the side a little bit... you could see the gears turning in his eyes, asking why you'd want to touch or hold his hand.

"Hi..." you whispered and his eyes darted, meeting yours. You rubbed his hand with your thumb and his chest heaved a bit, almost like he hadn't been touched in a million years.

"Hello." He hummed, adjusting his hand slightly so it was more comfortable for the both of you. You smiled to yourself and turned back to the stage as the show started again.

The two of you held hands for most the second act. It was then that your favorite scene came. Past The Point of No Return. You sat forward in your chair and Severus watched you. "I wish someone would treat me like that." You whispered underneath your breath. Severus watched the play and thought silently for a bit. It was then he made a decision.

You felt a warm hand on your knee, a thumb rubbing the start of your thigh. You furrowed your eyes a bit but without thought or hesitation sat back in your chair.

(To set the mood for you people!!)

Severus watched your body language and his hand traveled up your thigh a bit. You placed your hand on his and looked at it. You could feel him start to pull it away but you didn't want that. You... wanted to know what he wanted. You gripped his hand and out of the corner of his eye you could see his shoulders relax.

You took your hand off his and he continued to rub your thigh a bit. You uncrossed your ankles and sat up, inviting him. He took a short breath and brushed the top of your thigh with his fingertips. The both of you were still staring at what was going on in the play.

"Do you..." he whispered and all you did was nod. He cleared his throat slightly and his hand felt your inner thigh which was on fire. What could you say. The mix of smelling his cologne and the content of the play had you hot all night. You could see his face twitch a bit and his fingers brushed against your clothed heat.

Snape's jaw immediately clenched as he felt that you were basically dripping through your underwear. He let out a puff of air and you grabbed the arm rest, holding on a bit tightly. He used his thumb and started to rub your clit through your panties. You bit the inside of your lip to keep from making any noise.

Severus straightened up in his chair a bit and crossed his legs as he glanced at you. The both of you communicated with no words and you nodded a little. Snape smirked and dipped his fingers into your underwear. You SWORE you could see his eyes close a little bit as he felt how warm and wet your pussy was.

Now Severus wasn't stupid. He knew people were around, he knew anyone could look over right now and see that his fingers were in between your legs if any noise was made... so he was smart about it. Right at the major plot twist he inserted two fingers inside your needy hole. You gasped softly and it went unnoticed by anyone around.

You wanted to grind down onto his fingers so much but if you moved in such a way it would be obvious. "Quiet." He whispered into your ear. You nodded softly and he started to move his fingers, curling them and spreading them. You bit your lip as if your life depended on drawing blood from it.

Severus moved his thumb to your clit and rubbed slow and deep circles in it. You closed your eyes tightly and you tried hard not to even whimper. This was the most arousal you'd felt in a long time. You felt like a teenager. Unruly and completely free. The music swelled and Severus sped his pace up. You closed your eyes tightly and bounced your leg because it started to tremble.

Your stomach felt really hot and your fingers were digging into the plush armrest. He leaned over to your ear, "Go on..." he whispered and you gasped a bit, cumming all over his fingers. Your eyes closed tightly and Severus led you through your orgasm. Once you finished he slowly pulled his fingers from your pussy and wiped them on a handkerchief he had in his pocket.

He turned back to the play and continued to watch as if he didn't just make you see stars in the middle of a theater where anyone could have seen. You looked at him slowly and your mouth fell open. He had a sly smirk on his face, "Maybe I do like musicals now."