𝟎𝟎 | 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

" I would even trade my maroon skateboard just for your love "

On the 12th hour of the first of October 1989, it was found that 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unordinary, in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves eccentric billionaire and adventurer, located and adopted as many of the unordinary children as possible.

"Extraordinary!"

"How much do you want for it?" He asked the woman who gave birth not long ago, looking at the confused and distressed family.

Reginald almost got eighth of the babies, but he couldn't manage to get his money on Y/n.

In another timeline

The night was cold, soft rains poured down the streets, trees were swaying right and left as the wind blew. Splashes of water were heard in the pavement, the whirring sound of wheels echoed through the tunnel. The girl with the green camo jacket knew that it was late, heck it was bloody 03.09 AM and she forgot to bring her black umbrella. again. It is a bad habit yet it's like smoking cigarettes, you know it's bad for you and you'll do it anyway. Every night she'll always sneak up from her bedroom window, praying that the window frame won't make a creak sound that can make her brothers wake up from their slumber and that she won't drop her skateboard. Their abilities may not be super hearing but they have a good hearing even when asleep, especially Damian. Even though the stakes are high, she does this almost every night to visit her dearest friend, Five Hargreeves.

The last time she actually got caught sneaking near the windows, 4 nights ago when Damian saw her in the back garden with her f/c skateboard. He scolded her and gave her a 3 hour lecture literally in gardens, about how teenagers her age got kidnapped, drugged, or experimented on by some alien boogie man. Of course it wasn't true... or was it?

She lives with her two brothers, Damian and Angus, after their parents died the three of them had no choice but to live in the streets for a year. Their birth mother's a scary one, but ever since she broke their father's heart, his father became just like her, personality wise of course. Years later, their parents never bonded with each other since it was an arranged marriage that brought them together, yet their second mother tried so hard to love her husband and her kids. She was the one who gave birth to her brothers and herself. Another thing is that she never knew who their birth mother was, growing up she always thought that her mama had her other siblings, it's the fact that the first mother gave birth to the three oldest siblings, then their second mother gave birth to the three youngests.

Her other siblings never liked their mother, especially with Lila, her sister, they still haven't cut ties with her mothers, they always blame the girl for the reason their first mother left is because of her. Although the actual reason is that her father had an affair with her mother, her and her brothers being born in this world wasn't to blame. Her mother was never there for their father, and she always went to work in the commissions bringing their siblings. One night her second mother met their father when he needed closure, one thing led to another she gave birth to two twin baby boys the next nine months. She couldn't raise her boys on her own but she was offered to live with their father, even when the other siblings opposed that. Over the years she gave birth to a beautiful girl on the first October of 1989.  All of this wasn't the reason the first mother left, it was another secret she had to bear so that her family, ex husband, and children won't discover, never.

Years later, their parents got murdered in a fire accident, when there's a ballroom party one night. Several pieces were put together to conclude that Y/n was the one who got blamed. Hours ago she was furious about his father, they thought her anger got the best of her that led her to slashing her own birth parents. The girl has always been pressured by the other siblings, from power wise to the reason why the family broke apart, that is why she always gets blamed for everything. But Damian and Angus stayed by her side and denied the "facts".

The three siblings then split up with the other siblings, one night the six siblings had several arguments about their parents death and soon they split up in their own ways. It was for the best, both three siblings never have a good relationship with each other; especially with the girl as old as time. One way or the other, the other Damian, Angus, and the girl signed the inheritance of the family's mansion, while the other 3 siblings got their own inheritance money. Their family is quite well known for their influence in the city, one of the reasons is that the generations of the L/n family have the record of having supernatural powers.

Some of the generations have developed their own unique powers including, Y/n, Damian, and Angus. Although until now, Y/n sometimes have malfunctions when doing her mind manipulation powers. However it allows her to move, levitate objects and even bend them; she doesn't let herself push the limits, otherwise the object that's getting controlled by her will either stop moving or drop to the ground or even blow up. Nonetheless, she doesn't use her powers so often, she only uses it when she needs to do hard physical work or something like that. Angus has a creative mind and is able to create anything, from his blueprinted visions. While Damian can form electricity from his fingers, he usually just turns on any electrical device with his hands. It's a good ability to save money anyways.

Another thing about relationships, she doesn't usually get attached to others, from friends to family members. The only people she's close with are her brothers. After the encounter, she actually never expects herself to be fond of him, since she usually hangs around alone in the nearby skatepark. While Five has his own... schedules due to his so-called father, perfecting him and his siblings to the ultimate "experiment."  But those two always come around with each other, especially when Five invited her to his house and hung Allison, Diego, Klaus, and Vanya. Y/n also grew close with them, since their dynamics never bore her.

Y/n and Five have always been so close to each other, from the moment they met in the alley, to the point that they both got so drawn to each other. Five and his siblings frequently invite her to their house, sometimes their father asks to help her train her powers which she surprisingly doesn't mind. Their father grew fond of her, a soft spot as people call it, from analyzing her powers and a well mannered personality. So he wouldn't mind her staying in his house to play with them. On some occasions, he'd call her number eight, which is weird but she did mind at some point but she didn't feel uncomfortable with the nickname. Almost every night, Y/n visits Five's place to talk about lots of things from practicing their powers to gossip about random things. Five mostly rant about his "idiotic annoying brothers," what Five usually calls them. But on those nights, Y/n have to go back to her own place before sunrise so that Damian won't get mad at her. The boy always wondered if she got a chance to stay longer at his place, he'd dream about a day when they would sleep together (in the purest ways), talk about more random things, or even adore how her facial expression looks when she sleeps.

On the other hand, Y/n wished she could even stay a minute longer just to see Five, she always wanted to stay for the night but knowing her over protective brother he just won't let her. Even though they sometimes get separated from each other, those 2 souls will always come back for each other, no matter the place or even time. Time doesn't seem to matter when that's your ability to time travel, in Five's perspective and abilities of course.

[ A/N, I'm planning to not go into full details of Y/n's background story, but it may come around in some of the future chapters. Although there won't be any big influence to the original plot from the actual movies, so the bits of backstory won't change anything big. :D ]

—————

[1468 words]