It All Went Well... I Guess: Chapter Four

"I-"

"Oh, he's James, he's just moved to the neighborhood," Paul answered for me. Whew.

"James, I'd like you to meet Taylor York and Zac Farro." Paul gestured to the guy with curly hair and the one with the beanie, respectively. I smiled and shook their hands.
"Hello. Pleasure to meet you."

"Oh, and also, meet Hayley Nichole Williams." Paul gave me a small nudge. "Oh, just call me Hayley," she replied, smiling. "Hi, Hayley. Nice to meet you." I shook her outstretched hand... Wow. Something inside me didn't want to let go, but...

"Um, James?" Hayley giggled.

I let go of her hand, blushing.

"So, how long were you here, James?" Taylor asked. "Oh, me and my family moved here a couple of weeks ago," I replied.

"Oh, you're with the new family!" Zac beamed. "Welcome to the neighborhood, man!" I smiled.

"Thanks! Uh, how'd you know?"

"We saw you move, James, we're next door to you!" Hayley replied with a smile.

"Oh yeah... Paul mentioned that to me earlier." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck.

In the next few minutes, we told stories, cracked jokes and shared some laughs. Wow, I never thought they would be this fun and welcoming! Now and then I'd steal some glances at Hayley... and pray she won't notice!

"By the way, guys," I said, "on the way here I saw seven dudes with blonde hair, they weree giving me dirty looks. Who are they?"

"What, the Korean-looking ones?" Joan asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh, the BTS?"

"BTS? What? What's that even mean, anyway?"

"The fuck should I know?" Joan shrugged, and with a look of absolute disgust on her face, said, "Fuck them."

I was taken aback.

"Wha... How..."

"They're fuckin' dicks, man," John replied.

"Oh."

Soon Hayley, Zac and Taylor left the table, and we said goodbye to them. "See you around, James," Hayley said to me.

"Oh, u-uh... S-sure, Hayley!" I stuttered. Hayley giggled then left. I was blushing hard, and when I turned to the others, they had teasing looks on their faces.

"Uh... What's with the looks, guys?" I asked.

"Looks like someone's infatuated..." Ringo chuckled.

"Me? Infatuated?"

"Yeah, because of a certain orange-haired..." George said.

Oh, no...

"Petite..." John continued.

God...

"Cute girl... Hey, Joan, what's her name again?" Paul teased.

No, no, no, no.....

"Oh! It's Hayley Williams, ain't it?" Joan grinned.

"Who, me? No! Jeez! Where'd you get the idea anyway?" I lied.

"Sure, keep telling yourself that..." Joan rolled her eyes playfully.

"Whatever, guys! I'm going to the next class. You coming?"

"Nah, we'll go there later." Paul replied.

"Alright, then. See ya later?"

"Got it, man!" John high-fived me, and so did the others.

I waved goodbye to them, and went out of the cafeteria. However, as I walked out, one of the members of the so-called BTS blocked my way.

"Well, what do we have here, eh?" He laughed mockingly.

To be continued...