Chapter 14

When Kushina, Hizashi and Ryuuichi finally arrive at training ground 14, they stop in front Naruto and Kurama while still panting heavily. "Good, you're on time. I give you a moment to take a breath then we're start with introduction."

Their nodded and took their seat, take some rest.

After about 2 minutes, they managed to calm their breathing. Naruto nodded when he saw his would be student calm enough to speak, "Alright, let's start with the introduction. Name, age and birthday, like, dislike, hobbies and dreams. Who will be start first?" state Naruto casually.

"Urm...you can go first sensei. We already know a bit about each other." said Kushina shyly in hesitant.

Naruto nodded and started to introduced himself, "My name is Namikaze Naruto, you can call me Naruto-sensei and this is my partner Kurama. Age 30, birthday in October 10th. I love my wife and family, training, cooking, spending time with my family, ramen, foxes, and creating new jutsu. I dislike betrayer, traitor, someone abandon their comrade, arrogant, too prideful, stuck up people, someone that can't different the scroll and kunai, rapist, greedy person, and heartless people. My hobbies are cooking, training, and making a new seal. For my dream, it's already fulfilled. Next, Kushina-chan."

Kushina shyness turn into a grin, "My name is Uzumaki Kushina, Age 13, birthday in July 10th. I love my family, my village in Uzushio, I love Konoha too but my home is Uzushio, ramen, dango, my friends. Dislike are perverts and arrogant bastards!-"

"Kushina-chan, language!"

Scolded Naruto like a father, "Sorry, sensei! My hobbies are training and cooking, and my dream is to be a strong kunoichi! Dattebane!"

Naruto nodded in approval grinning back at her warmly, he turned to his two male students. The Hyuuga and Uchiha were tensed with each other, no doubt their clan rivalry on doujutsu. Naruto coughed getting an attention of the two, giving an unimpressed look at the two. "I know that the both of your clan had an history of being a rivalry with each other doujutsu but I won't tolerate with those behaviour in my team. As a team, we work together and defence each other back. You're a team now, and your teammates are what will make you strong. It's a testament to you own strength if you can see the strengths in other people and learn to work with them. Letting you teammates down because of pride or arrogance means you are just as weak as those who don't have enough physical strength. Weaker, because you have no excuse."

The three genin nodded with awed in their eyes, Naruto nodded at them in approval, proud that their listen. He clapped and gesture for the young Uchiha to continue their introduction, "My name is Uchiha Ryuuichi. Age 13, birthday in June 21st. I love training, onigiri and fried chicken. Dislike someone underestimate on me and my clan gloomy nature. My hobbies are training and drawing. My dream is to be strong shinobi that don't have to always depend on my clan bloodline."

Naruto smiled at him and nodded in approval, he turn next to his Hyuuga student. Hizashi saw his turn, he nodded and started to introduced himself. "My name is Hyuuga Hizashi. Age 13, birthday in January 8th. I like my brother, training and a quality of tea. Dislike betrayal, traitor and torture. My hobbies are training with my brother and collecting a quality of tea. My dream, to be strong by my brother side and give a suppose in his dream."

Naruto nodded and look at his will be student, "Alright, you all have unique personalities. I like that. Even though you've graduated you aren't exactly genins yet."

"What do you mean, sensei?" Kushina questioned, the three of them look at him confused.

"There's one more test academy graduates are required to complete if they want to stay ninjas. Otherwise it's back to academy if you still want to try again." Naruto explained.