Chapter 5

The next morning Minato woke up and look at his surrounding and saw an unfamiliar room, then he remember that yesterday his father take him home and last night he listen to his father story and his advice that he will keep it in his heart tightly forever. His father, the father that he really longing for. He love his father, his father was kind, caring, and he know that his father is strong and cool. And for that Minato decide he want to become like his father and follow his footstep and always keep his father word in his heart.

Minato get off from the bed and walk downstairs to find his father when he smell an aroma of eggs and bacon from the kitchen. When he first try his father cooking, he starting to love it and want to taste it more. When he arrive at the kitchen he saw his father is preparing their breakfast, "Good morning, son. Take a seat, the food will be ready in a minute." greeting Naruto when he felt his son approaching him.

Minato follow the order and seat at the dining table, then Naruto place the plate of eggs and bacon in front of his son and seat in front of him. "Itadakimasu" said both of the blonde and they eat their breakfast in comfortable silence. After both of them done, Minato decide to ask, "What do you want to do for today dad?" Naruto look at his son and putting his hand on his chin thinking. "Well, today we will go to shopping, buying clothes and your stuff for your bedroom. How about it?" suggest Naruto and look at his son for the answer.

"Alright" Minato happily replied felt happy that he can spend time with his father together today. Naruto smile at him and said "Then go get ready, we will go out in 20 minutes." Minato nodded and head to the bathroom to wash himself and get ready. After about 20 minutes, the both blonde is ready. "Ready?" ask Naruto and look at his son that already by his side. Minato nodded happily and they both out from their house and walk to shopping district with Naruto holding Minato hand to make sure they won't get separate in the crowd street.

When the two were walking, many people look at the two but most people mostly look at the older blonde. Minato notice that everyone looking at his father, he can't help it though. His father is attractive and handsome, with a sunny blonde hair sharp blue eyes and whisker mark on three each of his cheek.

He had no doubt that when he grow up he will look an exactly replica of his father, well except the whisker mark though. He don't know how his father get it, he want to ask but he think that he intervene his father privacy to much. But one thing he want to ask from his father, "Hey dad?" call Minato and Naruto down at him telling him that he listening "Yes, Minato?" replied Naruto telling Minato to continue. "Are you a ninja?" ask Minato tilt his head cutely in curiosity.

Naruto look at him trying not to cooing, and decide to answer his son question. "Well...You can say I am one but I'm not working with any village and always travelling. So...You can say I'm travel ninja?" exclude Naruto. Minato heard it his eyes look at him in awe and admiration, "Do you know awesome jutsu? Can I see it? Can you teach me? Can I become a ninja like you too?" ask Minato with so many question excitedly. "Wowo, easy buddy. I can't answer it all if you keep asking me." said Naruto while chuckling at his son antic.

Minato blush in embarrassment and stop questioning. "Well for your question earlier, Yes I do know an awesome jutsu. You can see it a day after tomorrow and I will teach you when you starting your academy when you turn 7 years old, if you want to." said Naruto while smile Minato. "Really?" ask Minato excitedly, "Really" confirm Naruto with his bright smile. Then their arrive at the store that sold a normal cloth and shinobi cloth, the two go inside and the waitress saw them and greet them. "Welcome, what can I do for you sir?" said the waitress and give a smile at him.

Naruto look at the woman that approach him and Minato, and give her a nice smile making the waitress blush. Just for his charming smile, he can make everyone melting mostly girls. "Well we're here to buy some shinobi cloth and casual cloth for my son." He said pointing to Minato beside him. The waitress saw the 5 years old blonde boy at the man side felt the slight disappointed. The man look on early twenty and she don't expect he already married and have a child. But well it's already common for someone married in the young age. "Ah, right. Follow me sir, I will show you the way." said the waitress and walk to where the cloth is. The two blondes looking around with Naruto pick two pair of normal cloth and pick shinobi cloth for him and his son while Minato pick up his own cloth and Naruto pay the cloth and out from the store.

Naruto create two clone ordering them to take their bag of cloth at home while he and Minato continue to the furniture store for Minato's room. Naruto look down at his son and said, "Pick something of what do you want to put into your room." Minato nodded and start to look around. When he got what he wanted for his room, he call his father and Naruto just buy what he pointed at and pay the furniture that he wanted.

After the both of them done, Naruto seal the stuff inside his scroll. He notice that it's time for lunch, "How about we go to eat? It's already lunch time." said Naruto and look down at Minato. Minato just nodded and follow his father to the ramen stand and the both of them enjoy they time and try to create a close bond as father and son.

Time skip 2 month later...

It's already been two month seen Naruto go back to the past too fix everything and become the father of his own father. In those past 2 month, he been recognize as the Fist Sannin and being called as Fox Sannin because when he asked to show his skill in front of his Jiji, the council and his son. He shows to them how deadly his power is, and the power level he shows is above the kage making everyone that saw this jaw dropped and awe by Minato.

And one the power he show is that he work together with the foxes to defeated his opponent, that's make he were called the Fox Sannin and got a seat in council as the head of Namikaze clan. His title as the Fox Sannin spreading fast every entire nation and the villagers already know who he is and whenever he walk around with his son Minato, they will give a bow of respect and admiration at him.

Today he got a month off from his S-rank mission and decide spend time with his son because he think that his responsibility as a father is not enough for Minato. Well as the First Sannin, he got so many S-rank mission that he don't have time together with Minato that he suppose to do as his father. He always will leave Minato with his summoning foxes to take care of him or teach him something about the system of shinobi world and teach him how to hold the weapon like shuriken or kunai.

He though that Minato will be sad or starting to hate him for leaving him with his subordinate but Minato always welcoming him home with bright smile. Naruto was happy and relief that Minato still look at him with admire and respect. He arrive home feel exhausted after his last 3 days mission, "I'm home" when Naruto announced himself that his home he can heard a rain of footstep come to him and it's reveal Minato running to him with happy smile on his face. "Daddy!" shout Minato happily and jump into his father arms with Naruto catch him squeaking in surprised.

The two stumble on the floor because of the impact, "Ow" whin the two blonde. The two sat up and look at each other and then they both laughing for what happen earlier. Minato smile brightly at his father, "Welcome home, daddy" greet Minato warmly at his father and Naruto smile fondly at him "Yeah, I'm home Minato"

Tbc