Chapter 2

Previous chapter...

"I accept your offer Jiji but..." said Naruto then he sigh with resignation look on his face and look at Hiruzen seriously. "I need to tell you something."

End previous chapter...

Naruto then explain to him what Kurama told him being immortal and he will died if he wanted too and he will stay like this forever, the shock on Hiruzen face is understanding he heard about it. "Will you tell Minato about it?" ask Hiruzen feel curious of what will Naruto would do and Naruto try to ponder of Hiruzen question. "I will tell him when he older enough to understand it." Hiruzen nod with understanding and stand up from his sit then unactivated the privacy seal. "Well Naruto, you will discharged in two days and meet your son when you're out of the hospital. I will arrange where will you live in with your son after you being release from the hospital. Welcome to Konoha, Namikaze Naruto," state Hiruzen with formality and hold his hand for Naruto to take. "Thank you Hokage-sama" said Naruto and give him a slight bow and accept the man hand in shake, then Hiruzen left the room with his guard trail behind.

Naruto sigh in defeat felt slightly tired, "You okay Naruto?" ask Kurama felt concern in him. 'I'm alright Kurama, thanks for worrying.' Replied Naruto felt grateful that his partner is with him. "No problem, Kit." said Kurama, after that he leave Naruto on his own thought. Naruto been thinking of what should he do from now, he know that the destruction of the world starting on his sensei time, it's mean he has still have more 20 years to start his self-mission. Right now he need to focus on taking care of his father and watch him grown. But what should he tell him if he saw that he didn't change at all, should he tell him that he holding Kurama inside him.

He should tell him but not right now, maybe after Minato graduated from academy when he know how shinobi world work. Yeah he should do that, "You don't need to tell him if you don't want too, Kit." said Kurama cut Naruto thought went he read what his host were thinking. 'Then what should I explain to him if he realise that I didn't change at all when he will grown up become a great hero he is?' ask Naruto to his partner and went into his mindscape and saw the great nine tail fox is laying lazily inside of his den. When he become friend with Kurama, he decide to change the scenery in his mindscape so Kurama can stay comfortably. The scenery is showing of the beautiful forest that have waterfall in it and he also prepare an huge cave for Kurama to live in.

Kurama felt so touched and grateful for Naruto of what he had done for his sake. They start to getting along when Naruto was 6. At first he was angry that he being sealed again but when he see how the villages treat his host like a trash and always treat him harshly because of him, he felt guilty. When they meet, he were shocked that his host didn't even scared to see him. He even ask his name, even though the fox previous host never asking about it. They always full of ego and stupid. This time he got an intelligence, understanding, forgiving and have a golden heart host. After that, Kurama been taking care of Naruto just like his own Kit and he's the one that been train him to become stronger.

"You know that you can just use my surname right. I already told you about the history of Kitsune clan and their legacy. You already got my trait and you already become one of my own when we merge our chakra together. Why don't you use as the cover story to cover up your ability?" suggest Kurama. "Why I didn't thing about it? What should I do without you Kurama?" said Naruto with teasing manner. Kurama hump and look away from him, "Probably you be dead right now" replied Kurama while rolling his eyes. "Now get out, I want to take my sleep. Do you know how much chakra I lost for travelling?" said Kurama in irritated. "Lazy fox" said Naruto with sarcasm while he cross his arm, then he left his mindscape and saw the sky is getting dark. So he decide to take some rest because his wound still not healed yet and Kurama can't heal him completely because he still recovering just like him. He close his eyes welcoming the darkness of his sleep.

Time skip two days later...

After two days being in the hospital, Naruto being discharged. Right now he's on his way to Hokage tower to meet his Jiji on arrangement for his apartment and to pick up his father at orphanage. He arrive at the tower and straight to the office, he knock at the door and wait for the answer. When he got an answer 'come in' from inside the room, he open the door and saw the sight of his grandfather having an hard time on his paperwork. The scene make him felt nostalgic, he remember of the day when he was kid whenever he visiting his jiji at his office and saw how he holding up of his paperwork everyday.

Right now he felt grateful that he can see this scenery again and want to protect it. Hiruzen look up from his work and see his surrogate grandson walking inside his office, he order his ANBU out and active the privacy seal. "Ah, Naruto. Good timing, I'll already arrange where would you be living with Minato. I already arrange everything that necessary like the furniture and groceries. This the address and this is Minato's orphanage address. You can pick him up after this, and also..." Hiruzen take out his wallet and give it to Naruto.

Naruto take it and smile at his grandfather, "Thanks Jiji, when I start the mission I repay you back." Hiruzen just smile knowing that if he refuse, Naruto still stubborn wanting to repay back. Then he remember something, "Right I almost forgot to tell you, I want to test and see what level your skill is and what rank I should put you in. I know that you is Rokudaime in your time, but still...Anyway meet me at training ground 36 in two days after you settle down and getting bounded with your 'son'. I already inform the council and they want to see that you deserve in shinobi rank and live in Konoha." Explain Hiruzen to his grandson.

Naruto nod showing that he understood and decide to leave for today but before he go, he turn back to Hiruzen and smirk. "You know that you can just use Kage Bunshin to do your work right?" said Naruto then he left the office with dumbfounded Hiruzen. After he left, he can heard his jiji cursing himself for being stupid that he can't think about those simple things.

After he left from Hokage tower, he decide to go home first and clean the house that he will live with his father turn to son. God, he felt weird calling his own father his son. "Well you have to get use to it, Kit. He will call you his father instant of calling you his son." said Kurama in his mindscape. 'You're right Kurama, thanks for advice.' said Naruto feel grateful that he has Kurama with him. Then he walk to where the address of his apartment is, he then arrive at his apartment. The apartment is have two floor and the inside is big enough for one family, their have three bedroom, two bathroom and one toilet. Just what his grandfather said, he already arrange the furniture inside there with a couch, bookshelf, television, dining table, fridge, closet and one king size bed in master bedroom. Now he just need to buy some of Minato's thing for his room, cloth for him and Minato's, thing's for bathroom and kitchen, and maybe some more of bookshelf for another room as his study room.

He just need to clean for a little and move a bit of furniture at the place that feel more comfortable, after that he will go for shopping buying the things he listed about and then he go pick up Minato.

Time skip 3 hours later after cleaning...

After the cleaning, he decide to pick up his father that will be his son for now on and then go shopping with him so he can pick what kind of things he want for his room. Right now he on his way to orphanage while thinking how should he approach his son, he were shock that his son is placed in the same orphanage as his been put in when he were little. He don't want to think those bad memories, how the care taker mistreated him badly and also they misuse of orphanage funds. How he been placed separately with the other kids, how he didn't get feed enough, and how he always get abused whenever his birthday is coming. Well not only him though, the care taker and owner is also neglect of proper child care and didn't give a shit about it.

When he arrive at the orphanage and saw the place is being maintained well, he feel relief. Relief that his father didn't grown in the same environment as him, he saw how children play happily at the playground with having a supervision looking after them. Then he saw a blond boy in about 5 years old seating alone at the swing. Looking at the boy makes him reminded of his childhood and so himself on the boy. He look at the boy and realize something. The boy blond hair colour is as same as him and he notice that he also have the same eyes colour, so he conclude that this boy is his father and decide to approach him.

TBC