Halloween Special 2

The party one!

This one places during the Kantou Manji Gang time and will be directly connected (for the characters) with the plot of the story even when we aren't there just yet...

---

"Are you three sure you'll be fine alone?", Mr. Iida asked his children who nodded.

"Don't worry dad, if anything happens we'll call you or Mom immediately. Plus Tensei is here if anything should happen", Tenya spoke to reassure his father who nodded before leaving his three children alone.

"Why are you smiling like that?", Tensei asked warily as he looked at Y/N's hollow smile, "Have I every told you how much I love you big-bro?"

"What do you want?", Tensei asked after letting out a groan, if Y/N started like that she was about to ask something.

"I may or may not have accidentally invited friends over."

"How many friends and what will you be doing?", Tensei asked and Tenya coughed, "I also have some classmates over. They asked me to do a Halloween Party for class bonding."

"I invited my friends. But they're harmless! I promise!"

"Which friends are they?", Tensei asked both his younger siblings.

"The entire class", Tenya spoke looking down in shame of not having told his brother sooner.

"Well there are: Taiju, Inui, Koko, Angry, Smiley, Hakkai, Chifuyu, Michi, Pah and Peh, Juju, Izzy, Mucho, Kisaki since Hanma brings him everywhere, Mikey, Haru, Kaku, Ran and Rin, Waka, Benkei, Mocchi, Shion, Hanma as mentioned before, Take, South, Draken and Hina, Shinsou, Monoma, Kendo and Tetsu too."

"So all in all there will be 52 guests?"

Both teenagers looked down in shame but nodded, "Will there be reckless people or civilized people?"

"Both", the two youngest answered in sync.

"But! I'll keep my friends under control!", Y/N said with shining eyes and Tenya nodded, "Me too."

"Okay, will there be alcohol needed?"

"Well, some of those I invited are already over 16 and 18, so yes. But just like beers and stuff, also most of them drink but are over 16!"

(Where I am it's legal to drink at 16 the light stuff like beer, wine and things that don't make too drunk in little amounts and the hard stuff at 18 meaning like vodka, other alcohol that can make you drunk with little amounts! Smoking is normally allowed at 18 but many people start at 16 or under sometimes even, same goes for sexual activities are allowed at 14, so if anything seems 'too fast/grown up' for the characters here is the info so you know why. So Tensei won't have anything against the teens drinking, tell if it's different for you, I'd love to know!)

"Okay, Tenya-"

"As aspiring heroes we will not be needing any addicting substances!"

"It's not a crime if you want me to buy you booze."

"But I don't need anything, and the others won't need it either", Tenya said going to his room after he said, "I'll be getting my room ready and clean it up."

"Isn't his room spotless?", Tensei asked the girl who nodded, "Just-Just don't question his actions, and buy him some booze too."

The two siblings nodded at each other, surprisingly Y/N got along with the oldest way better than with Tenya, even though Tensei was like double her age.

"What're you waiting for Y/N? Go get changed for your friends, I'm sure they'll be here soon, don't worry, I'll get everything ready", Tensei said as he walked to the door after 'shooing' his sister to he room which she did eventually.