Chap. 004

Mr. and Mrs. Iida told Y/N to get used to everything before allowing her to go to a school, since they wanted her to feel comfortable and at home before putting her into a new environment.

So she spend most her time exploring the mansion with her bodyguards to make sure nothing happened to her as in she wouldn't get hurt. Or she'd explore the property, sometimes getting her bodyguards to take her to the city, letting her go to cafés or shopping.

So here she was now, sitting in her favourite café, her bodyguards standing by each side of the booth she was sitting at, eyeing everybody that could be a danger to the pure girl.

She was too innocent to be hurt in their eyes, so when their Boss' asked who wanted to be their new daughter's bodyguard, everybody wanted to take the offer, wanting to protect her with their life.

After the waitress came Y/N gave her, her order.

"Okay, so I'd like an iced Sakura-Matcha latte with whipped cream please, and this strawberry cheesecake to it!"

"Of course miss, but the last piece of the strawberry cheesecake was just ordered by these two gentlemen over there, we're baking the next one right now but it can take a while", the nice woman said to which Y/N nodded.

One of her bodyguards talking, "We could go and ask those two if they're willing to let you have the cheesecake, we pay for their order instead."

"Yes please do that, but if they don't want to I'll just wait!", Y/N said cheerfully to which her bodyguard nodded, leaving as the waitress left as well, to go get her drink ready.

Commotion was seen from where Y/N was sitting and the two boys walked towards Y/N's table the bodyguard following them.

"Why do you think you have the right to take my order?", the shorter one asked 'enraged' as he was now in front of Y/N.

He had short platinum blonde hair, tan skin and big orchid eyes.

"Huh?", Y/N asked innocently.

The other one had a buzz cut and a scar across his face, causing him to have hetero-chromia eyes, one red and the other one being white.

"I asked you a question girlie!"

"Don't raise your voice against my 'lady", one of the guards threatened lowly.

"It's okay", she said nicely with a smile as she turned to the two boys, "But I don't know why you're so mad, if it is because I asked if you were up to giving me the piece of cake instead of paying for your orders, I'm so sorry. It was just and idea, but I can wait."

"That's the problem with you rich girls", the boy just continued, "You think the entire world belongs to you and that you can just buy everything you want to-"

"Izana", the other one interrupted, "Excuse him miss. What were you saying?"

"Oh, I was just saying that I can wait either way for the cheesecake. But do you want sit here while we wait together? Again I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable with my request", Y/N said as she pet the space besides her.

Kakucho smiled gently and did as told, sitting down next to her, pulling his friend down next to him who was still grumbling some inaudible words.

A few days passed while Y/N got used to everything at her new home and the family really tried their best to make Y/N feel loved and at home, but it wasn't as easy as said because both Mr. and Mrs. Iida were both really busy with their hero-work just like Tensei.

"Y/N, dear, you'll be attending Tenya's school from tomorrow on okay? He'll be with you and you'll be in the same class", Mia said during dinner to which the girl nodded slightly.