♡☆13☆♡

today was Monday and somehow jungwon came early today at the school
he was going to his locker when he saw a tall figure sliding a paper under sunoo locker when he saw the one's face he was so shocked, but he didn't thought that much and let it slide he thought that that someone has a crush on his sunoo Hyung but oh boy he was wrong.

may be if he told sunoo about that the thing that were going to happen would not happened with them .

sunoo was again in front of his locker and again the letter was there, he picked up the letter and read it although he didn't understand any thing but he was very scared at that moment he can sense that something bad is going to happen.

hey love! I want to tell you something I am going to get rid of that person who hurt you , so you don't have to be scared ok
byeee your love.

and sunoo clearly know who is this person talking about and that's lee heeseung, the first thought that came in his mind was to alert heeseung even if he did something unforgiveable to him sunoo is not that cruel to allow his so called lover to take someone's life.

sunoo was in front of heeseung class debating to himself if he should check for heeseung but at the end he decided to go in .

" umm- excuse me is lee heeseung here" he asked a student
"no he is not here, what's the problem I will tell him when he will come here " the blond boy told him

"oh no its ok.....Jake shiii" he told the boy

" oh how do you know my name" Jake asked "well your name plate I guess " sunoo smiled and told him.

" ok then byeee sunoo shiii see you next time" Jake said .

sunoo searched him every where but didn't found him and now he is late for his class.

"well sunoo shiii where were you" asked his teacher all the student staring at him including ni-ki.

" well miss, you see I was in the restroom at that moment and the bell suddenly rang" well poor sunoo what can he do so he lied to the teacher .

"ok I will let it slide this time, but next time I won't let it go now go back to your seat"

"ayyyyyy! hyung I know you were not in the restroom where were you " ni-ki keep nudging him while asking him question and fortunately the teacher didn't notice them .

"I was just sear~ I mean I was late ok now happy" of course sunoo can't tell him what happened this morning and why was he late and ni-ki also didn't ask any further.

___________________
they were at the cafeteria sitting at their usual table talking about some random things until sunoo attention caught some one he waved his hand attempt to get recognised by the person so he just shouted his name "Jake hyung here" he shouted that when Jake saw them and walked to their table.

" hi sunoo and sunghoon and Jay? " Jake said with confusion all over his face

"yah~ hyung do you know them how tell me" sunoo asked

"well who wouldn't know them and this two specially Jay is my best friend"

"oh if you already know them let me introduce this two to you, this is jungwon and the other one is Ni-ki and everyone as you know this is Jake hyung and we meet earlier this morning" he introduce all of them and told them how they both meet .