♡☆12☆♡

he was busy staring at sunoo that he didn't even notice the person who was watching them with a smile on his face ...

it was the next day sunoo was the first  one to woke and found himself under the  arm of Ni-ki, he carefully lift ni-ki arm trying not to woke up the younger one and he was successful at that.

after that he did his morning routine and started to cook some food for them to eat, while he was cooking the food some one came inside the kitchen.

" hyung what are you making" jungwon was the second to woke up hair shooting up in all the direction he didn't bother to fix them at all.

" ah jungw~" he stop in the mid sentence when he saw jungwon state

" hahhah! what happened to you jungwon please go and fix your self" sunoo said while laughing nonstoply

after that jungwon went to the bathroom to fix himself while he was washing his face he felt a presence near him when he look up he saw ni-ki same as him his hair sticking all up.

for a minute or so they didn't speak anything they both were busy with them self when suddenly jungwon spoke

"Do you like sunoo Hyung " he asked with a smirk planted on his face

ni-ki was surprised by the question that led him to chock on his saliva and the result is now he is coughing nonstoply.

" well um-um I- i" ni-ki was struggling and jungwon was obviously having fun

" don't lie to me ok I saw you yesterday that you were staring at sunoo if he wasn't asleep he would been a ripped tomato" jungwon said looking at Ni-ki eyes on the other hand ni-ki was try his best to avoid jungwon stare

"guys come and eat breakfast is ready" ni-ki was thankful to sunoo if it wasn't for sunoo calling them he would been a ripped tomato instead of sunoo by now

when they arrived at the dining area sunghoon was already there sitting on the chair and sunoo was serving them and Jay was no were to be seen .

"guys have a seat i will call Jay hyung and come back" sunoo said "no wait hyung I will call Jay hyung you all please  eat first" jungwon said.

"hyung ! Jay hyung wake up its nine in the morning wake up " jungwon said
but of course Jay being a sleepy head didn't even budge

"fine you will not wake up right wait here" with that he ran in to the kitchen and brought a jug full of water and splashed it on Jay face.

"what the fucc~"

"let's go  let's eat breakfast they are waiting for you " jungwon cut him in the middle of his word.

when they both came back to the dining table they found the three waiting for them "what happened why didn't you all ate your breakfast" jungwon asked

"well you see we were waiting for you both" well not exactly ni-ki and sunghoon staring competition was on and sunoo was sitting there awkwardly.
_________________
"ok byee see you all tomorrow " they were going back to there own house now and today was Sunday so they have to do something sunghoon has meeting with his parents, Jay and jungwon were going on a date and as for ni-ki he has some work to be done by today .

Pookies byee