Chapter 60

The teaser photos look so good 😭

I've been looking at one of my BTS drafts and I think I'm starting to feel it a bit. I might dabble in that a bit and see if it's meant to be.

We'll see~~ I'm not ready to talk much about it yet until I'm for sure if I'm actually gonna look into it~ but if any of you read my BTS ffs and were wondering about my next one, maybe some news will be coming soon. I'm still iffy about almost a one night stand. I know some people have been asking here and there about if I'll continue doing BTS stories too. And though I haven't paid them much attention recently, I promise I'm going to come out with something BTS before long. Just wait for me! 😭🤧

***

~Felix's POV~

I was nervous.

Extremely nervous.

I paced around Chan's room back and forth despite the pain in my body as I tried to think of how to tell Hyunjin I wouldn't be able to cuddle with him if he wanted to. The alpha would usually jump at the chance, and he wouldn't understand why my little side refused it.

He doesn't know half the shit that's gone down lately.

Seungmin doesn't know much about me either.

How am I supposed to be comfortable around them and be me, when they don't know me?

I didn't think this through.

I don't know if my stomping pace was loud or what, but Chan came upstairs and peeked in the room after a few minutes of me pacing. It was only about ten minutes before the time I told everyone was okay to come, and he probably knew it. He frowned when he saw me pacing in circles, and came inside to gently hold my waist and stop me.

"Hi baby." I mumbled, turning around in his arms to hug him and purr. He rose an eyebrow at my one eighty, but smiled at me.

"Hi. What are you doing? I could hear your footsteps from downstairs."

"Sorry. I was pacing, it's a bit of a habit. Did I disturb you?"

"No. Just worried. Why are you pacing? Did something happen?"

"No. No--I just..." I frowned. "Nothing. Don't worry about it. I just needed to think a bit. Everything's fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm just nervous. Seungmin and Hyunjin don't know that...secret. And now that most of you do, it's going to be weird. Cause if I act little, then Jisung hyung and Jeonginnie are gonna know, you're gonna know, and--"

"Is that it?" Chan asked with furrowed brows.

"What do you mean, 'is that it'? This is important to me, hyung." I scoffed.

"I know. That's not what I meant by that. I mean, is that all you're worried about? Like...nothing else?"

I sent him a little glare. "What else would there be? And even if you reword it and try to say it's something else, it still means the same thing, hyung."

"I was just...you know. Thinking. I don't know. I was worried it would be more. Like...that thing you weren't wanting me to know during your therapy or something..."

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Um...no. It's not that. That's completely different. Only my mom and dad really know about that. Not even my sisters..." I trailed off, before I shook my head. "No, that's not the point. I'm just worried that things will be weird, and...I'm not really sure how to tell Hyunjin hyung. I mean, in particular. He likes to cuddle with me a lot. He loves my little side. But he has Changbin hyung, and Changbin hyung doesn't like me, and he'll get mad if Hyunjin hyung tries to interact with me, especially after I agreed not to, and if Changbin hyung gets mad then he might get stressed and he might lose his pup and--"