At the mall I told Brianna I wanted to get the sexist outfit to go out in also some more revealing clothes. My plan is to make Danny more and more jealous everyday showing off what is his and sharing it with any and everyone. No I do not plan on sleeping with anyone just flirt and maybe a little rubbing here and there. His wolf will go crazy and get possessive. Hahahahahaha I laughed in an evil manner. I was getting crazy looks from shoppers passing by. I shrugged my shoulders not caring when my wolf called me a dork.
Such a caring little thing isn't she.

Spending way too much time in the mall with Dean and my opinions and not enough time according to Brianna. On the ride home we stopped to get something to eat because we were all hungry.

"Care to explain about the outfit and all sexy clothes including the panties" Brianna asked smirking.

"ugh that's gross I don't want to hear all of that talk through the link" Dean said. "Its nothing just know your sister is back and is here I stay" I replied smiling showing all my teeth.

Dean and I were dropped back off at the pack out while Brianna went to her home she shared with her mate. Rushing into my room to get ready I took another shower made sure my legs were still silky smooth. Washed my hair in my favorite peach shampoo. Drying off and rubbing baby lotion and baby oil all over my body making me soft all over. Sitting in front of my vanity in my robe I started to blow dry my hair. Done with that tedious task, thinking should I have my hair straight or in curls. Looking at the clock and seeing I may not have time for curls I straighten it. Here's the thing about my hair its naturally wavy and I always wear it up in a bun. Its goes all the way down to my butt, it's jet black with white, red, blue, and green streaks running through it. Weird thing about my hair its all natural people ask me all the time what made me dye it? I got tired of trying to prove it was natural so my response now is I got bored.

Next I moved onto my make-up doing a dark smoking eye and nude lipstick. I put on my body hugging dress. It was white sheer lace and stopping mid thigh with a deep V in the front preventing me from wearing a bra, not that I wanted to. I did make sure to put on some double sided tape to keep the girls from slipping out. Adding my gold peep toe heels and jewelry I was ready to go, but I almost forgot to put on my Flowerbomb by Viktor Rolf. Looking, smelling, and feeling good.

I walked into the living room to a sea of wolf whistles literally. A blush rose to my face and I thanked everyone and we all made our way to the werewolve club on the border of our territory and the and the Pineville pack. Both packs come here and only werewolves are allowed so we don't have to worry about being carded. I rode with Dean and his friends Kevin, Mark, and Brad. Of course me being the the smallest I was squished in the back in the middle. Lust was rolling of the guys as we made our way into the club. Soon heads were turning our way as we walked to the bar to get some drinks. The bartender walked over to us his ranking all over my body. Licking his lips he asked what we wanted. I flirted shamelessly with him for a few minutes until my wolf could no longer stand the sight of him, upset that it wasn't our mate here with us. I saw Brianna grinding on her mate on the dance floor making my way towards them.

"Damn Winter you are killing that dress" she said when I got close pulling me into a hug like we hadn't just seen each other earlier that day. She must be drunk acting all touchy feely.

"Hey Win, how are you doing?" her mate Nate who is soon to be beta asked. He was also good friends with Danny so I knew about the situation. I shrugged my answer and started dancing with Brianna until some guy grabbed my hips and started grinding on me. My intentional reaction was to rip his hands off of me but I needed to get his scent on me so Danny would notice. Also use Nate in assisting making Danny think I'm going to cheat on him. I know Danny better than he knows himself so I know he told some of the pack members to watch over me. I might as well put on a show for all to see. It may have been the alcohol in my system but I really started working on him. Bending over my dress moving up a little which earns me a growl of approval from the guy. Before I know it Dean rips me out of the guys hands snarling at him to leave and stay away from me.

"What the hell Win since when do you dance like that"? asking through the pack link because of the loud music.

"Dean you know every thing I do is for a reason right" I answered. "I happen to know Danny told Nate if not more people to make sure nothing happens to me. So I figured I might as well give them a story to tell" a small smirk slipped onto my face.

"I should have known better than to doubt you oh wise big sister" he says smiling. "make sure to keep this between the two of us you know Bri can't keep her mouth closed to save her life".

As if on cue her voice comes floating through our minds "can you believe the way she was on that guy I thought he'd take her on the right here right now. I guess my little sis is moving on from that guy" she giggled. I can tell she sent that through the whole pack cause all of the all of the pack members that were here suddenly looked at me. This is going to be easier then I thought.