Who immediately snapped his attention in his friends directions "What?? You can't— She hasn't finished her—" "We'll save you a seat!" The blonde cuts in.

"But why me??" The red head questions, earning a scoff from the both of them "You stay because you need to help Lady (Y/n) over the tree again remember?" Sero adds.

With furrowed brows, Kirishima watches as the two back off— Sero winking towards the redhead before helping Denki over the tree and slinging right over after.

"You've got this!" "We believe in you!" Two voices call from the other side, soon followed by the sounds of footsteps as they trot off.

Leaving Kirishima alone and causing him to groan.

—Time Skip.—

Nothing had happened, absolutely nothing. Kirishima had been sitting in complete boredom for not even a few minutes when the sounds of footsteps capture his attention.

At first he had assumed they were the Lady, coming to return back to camp— But there seemed to be more than one set coming his way and from the opposite direction, no less.

Plus the voices that arrived with the steps confirmed his suspicions further.

"You're sure it's this way?" "Positive!" A voice answers, soon followed by curses as they passed the fallen tree and went through the thorn bushes.

With a grunt, one figure emerged from the shadows and Kirishima backed off to the side, trying to see how many there where before he would confront them on what they're doing out here.

And after a moment— It seemed two of them made it through "I can see the glow," One states, pointing off in the direction of the pond.

Following the two unidentified soldiers wasn't too hard but when they ducked behind some bushes overlooking the pond Lady (Y/n) is currently bathing in—

Kirishima had a good sense on who they were trying to peak on.

That's when he stands up fully— Grabbing the back collars of the men before yanking them back and up.

—First Person POV.—

A chorus of shouts ring from across the pond— Making me jump from the sudden noise and snap my head in the direction it had come from.

"What the—" A figure falls out of one of the bushes, my body immediately ducking beneath the surface of the water to cover anything I would prefer not to be seen.

"Sorry! Sorry!" A familiar voice calls as the red headed guard also jumps out from the bush— Another guy in a sort of headlock under his arm as he grabs the ankle of the one I'd assume to be unconscious.

He drags them both back into the forest —And I assume he had gone to deal with the threat along with my other guards, so I stand to grab my towel—

—And he re-emerges, stumbling out of the bush behind my turned back.

"Are you okay— I am so sorry!" His question is immediately cut off with a his own shout, my hands pressing the towel against myself as a form of cover as I turn to look at him.

His back is completely turned to me, arm also lifted to cover his eyes as he continued to apologize profusely.

"It's fine just—" I move to set my towel down again and he turns "Just don't turn around!" I command and be immediately snaps his body back to the way it had been before.

"Sorry! It's a habit!" "Well forget your habit until I'm done bathing!" I argue back and our voices fall into silence— The sounds of me walking through the water filling in for the absent noise.

The small waterfalls run over my back as I sit, looking up to stare at the soldier— All the way across the pond.

He had been frozen there for the past few minutes "What happened?" I sigh, rubbing some water away from my eyes.

"Some soldiers came." He answers as vaguely as possible "Don't worry, I stopped them before they could see anything." He reassures quickly and I nod.

I guess I had an idea on what they where planning on doing, but how stupid do you have to be when I actively have three guards on duty.

"So I take it my other two guards are dealing with them as we speak?" I question, but the crimson soldier doesn't answer, instead he pauses—

"Well.." His voice trails off and I deadpan "Where are my other guards." I demand with a grumble and he chuckles nervously.

"They kind of needed to go back—" He starts and I internally facepalm. If those two aren't here, then he was fighting two other soldiers by himself just now.

The air turns quiet again, the sounds of crickets singing through it while I run my hands back and squeeze some water from my hair "So it was just you here." I state.

"..Yes, My Lady." He answers, voice dimmed as if he was a child being scolded "I know It's stupid to ask but— Could you not get too mad at them?" He wonders, causing me to blink in surprise.

"Why not?" "They're my friends, I just— Don't want anything bad to happen to them, even though they definitely deserve it." The last part is quiet, grumbling to himself.

He was salty.

I have to suppress the small snicker jumping through my chest, hand lifting from the water to cover my mouth—

And I'm laughing.

I don't know why it was so funny, maybe because I've never heard someone speak with such an attitude towards their friends or comrades.

But with another nod, some water falls over my face "Alright, you have my word, nothing'll happen to your friends once I'm done."

"No, please get mad at them just not too mad, you know?" He quickly interjects, making me roll my eyes as I walked back to where I had thrown my towel earlier.

"Fine, I'll have them clean mine and your horses asses and braid their tails." I mock as I grab the cloth and start drying myself off.

And after hearing my 'punishment' the soldier starts to laugh, my eyes sending a glance his way before a smile falls onto my face.

"What's so funny?" I wonder aloud, turning away to wring my hair out further.

"Nothing, I just didn't expect I'd ever hear a noble swear," He snorts and I throw my night gown over myself, face scrunching to contain my own laugh.

"Asshole." I comment, just loud enough for him to hear and after a short pause— We both completely lose it, giggling like children at the bad word.

——————————————————————————