ғᴀʟʟ ɪs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɪʀ

POV: you and Josh have dated for 6 years and have been married for 2 years

    It was officially Fall and you were so excited. Fall was your Third favorite season next to Summer and Winter. You loved everything about Fall. The way the leaves change color, you can snuggle up in a blanket and watch movies. And yes, you were going to make Josh do that.

    "OOOHHH JOSHY" You yelled, whole running down the hallway in your house. You ran into y'all's room and jumped on the bed. "Yes, love?" He asked, whilst looking at the tv in front of him.

"Can we go get a pumpkin and play in the leaves and then watch a movie?" He gave you a look and you just gave him puppy eyes and got onto his lap. "Pretty please...." You said and he rolled his eyes and smiled. "Fine" you clapped your hands together and got off of him.

"Perfect! Now Go get ready" You ran out of the room and now the stairs and saw you and Josh's new puppy ran up to you and you picked him up . "Hey Finn! You wanna come with us?" He just stared at you. "I'll take that as a yes" You said and let him down.

You and Josh got to the farm where the pumpkins were and all sorts of animals. "Omg! It's Y/n and Joshua Bassett!" You looked to your right to see a lot of people running to y'all. "Guys, please give us some space. We barley get to go out and we need this time to ourselves. I love talking to you guys but I also love spending time with my wife. So please I would appreciate it"

You saw all of the disappointed looks on the fans faces as they walked away. "You didn't have to do that" He looked at you. "Yes I did. We haven't gone out in a whole cause of all the fans." You nodded and set down Finn.

You got to see cows, cats, chickens, lambs, llamas and a lot more and you got three pumpkins and you were going to carve them tonight. "Come on Finn! Let's go home!" You called out to your puppy and his little stubby legs followed after you and Josh smiled at the both of you.

      You got to your home and sat down on the couch with Josh sitting beside you and Finn in your lap. "Josh?" He hummed and you looked at him. "Can you play your guitar for me?" "of course, love. What should I play?" He asked. "You are the reason by Calum Scott" He got his guitar and started playing and you rested your chin under your chin.

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now
And there goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now
I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason
There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now
And if I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe
And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason
I don't wanna fight no more
I don't wanna hide no more
I don't wanna cry no more
Come back I need you to hold me (you are the reason)
Be a little closer now
Just a little closer now
Come a little closer
I need you to hold me tonight
I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
'Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

You smiled at Josh smiling down at his guitar. "That was beautiful, baby" You said and he grinned and set down the guitar. "Wanna watch The NightMare Before Christmas?" You nodded quickly and he laughed. "I'll get soda and popcorn" He said and you grabbed the remote and a blanket.

"I GOT POPCORN" Your husband yelled and ran back to the living room. "My husbands a child and he is 28" You mumbled. "I HEARD THAT!" "I MEAN IN A GOOD WAY" He handed you the bowl of popcorn and Finn jumped onto the couch next to you.

   You two snuggled into the soft white blanket and the movie started playing. "I love this"you said into his neck and he smiled down at you. "Me too, love. Me too" He said and kissed your head.