ᴀʙᴜsɪᴠᴇ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜɴɴʏ-ʜᴜɢs

(Pretend Sarah and John B are you and Josh)Pov: you and Olivia are sisters

Pov: you and Olivia are sisters.

You sprinted to the bathroom and slammed the door with force which made three picture fall off the wall gray painted wall. You were have a really hard time trying to breathe. You looked into the mirror behind you. Your eyes were bloodshot red and you could see the tear stains on your face and you had a huge cut on your left cheek.

You had just ran as fast as you could the street from your abusive boyfriends house. You had been with him for almost 4 months and with your line of thinking your image of him was kind and sweet but it's actually the complete opposite, controlling, rude and beats you up for stupid and idiotic reasons.

Josh knew that you had a boyfriend and he only met him a couple of times . You and Josh met when you were visiting Olivia on the set of Hsmtmts with your mom. Now you guys are roommates in a small apartment together. You slowly slid down the door with your hands on your face. You pork or at your arms and saw multiple bruises on each.

You heard a car park outside and your eyes went wide in surprise. Was Josh already back from his interview? You quickly opened the door and moved the curtain to look out the window. Josh was indeed back. You ran to your closet and got an oversized hoodie to cover up your arms and ran back to the bathroom to try to clean your cut as best as possible.

    You heard the door creak opened and you ran full blast to your bed and got on your phone. You looked up and Josh was taking off his coat. "Hey Joshy!" He looked at you and smiled. "Hey N/n." He sat down on your bed next to you. "How was the interview?" You asked, trying your best to smile and not cry for how much your arms and cheek hurt. "It was good. What have you been doing?" He asked and you froze.

  You were without the power to speak. "W-Well I-I went t-to B/N h-house" his smiled dropped. "Right...about that. N/n, I don't think that he's right for you- is that a cut on your cheek?" He put his hand on your cheek and you flinched and backed away and you began to zone out.

  Your back was against the wall and you were crying and sobbing as your boyfriend ran toward you and Brong his hand to your face and he slapped your cheek as hard as he could. "Now you listen to me. We are doing things my way and my way only. Got that?" You nodded quickly and he walked off to his bedroom.

   "I-I'm sorry...." You started sobbing for what felt like the hundred time. Josh pulled you into an embrace and held you in his arms. For the first time in a while you felt, safe. "Does he hit you?" He whispered into your soft hair and you nodded and cried into his white dress shirt. "It's okay. Let it all out" Josh said and kissed your head.

You took your head off of his chest and looked up at him and smiled. "Im so lucky to have you" He smiled at you and kissed the cheek that had the cut on it and you winced. Did he do anything else today while I was gone?" You sighed and took off your sweatshirt with revealed all the bruises. "I'm so sorry" You looked at him with a puzzled face.

   "What do you mean sorry?" You asked. "I'm sorry that I wasn't always around or here for you." "It's okay Joshy. Your here now and that's all that matters to me" He smiled ear to ear and kissed your chapped lips and placed your foreheads on each other's. He had his hands on your face and your hands were on his waist. The sun was shining through the windows right in between y'all. "I love you. I always have" Josh said. "I love you too" you leaned up and kissed his small lips.