Escape

Looking at me, the group wondered if I was crazy.
"Sam what are you talking about? There is no escape! We are stuck here!", Ghost yelled at me.
I tossed the ball into the air knocking one of the ceiling tiles down.
"Anyone else have the same idea as me?", I asked them.
"WE CAN CRAWL THROUGH THE CEILING! ITS AN OPEN AREA SO WE WOULD FIND AN ESCAPE!", Ash yelled.
"Yes good job! Now all we need to do is find a way to get IN the ceiling.", I said proudly.
Looking around I noticed the corner, a ladder sat there. I ran to it, grabbing it and placing it, leading up to the exposed ceiling. Everyone climbed up, my theory was correct, there was an escape here, a vent leading to the outside of the hospital showed. Above it however, was a sign, only 6 go, the rest stays.
"If that's so then we should all stay! No one should be left behind!", Name said.
"There's seven of us if only six can go, then we would leave one person behind.", Alt said grimly.
"One person for the price of six is still good!", Ghost brought up.
"How can we decide who stays? That would be murder!", Ash yelled.
"Yeah and if someone chooses to stay that would be suicide.", Y/N said grimly.
They all fought. Arguing. It gave me PTSD. They all tried to find solutions that weren't going to be of use.
Pulling something out of my pocket I looked at them, and said grimly, "You all can go, I'll stay, just know I love you all."
"Sam wait you can't go!", Y/N yelled.
It was to late I already exited the ceiling and covered it back up, they were left there, so they all left. There was no more escape for me. The only escape, was death. I looked at the cafeteria, finding a gallon of oil, and another one of gasoline, what fucking hospital was this? What hospital had gasoline in it??? Either way, it was useful for me. The object I had In my hand, was a lighter. I was going to burn this place to the fucking ground.
"I'M DONE WITH THIS PLACE! A FRIEND ENTERED HERE AND I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE THEN! I'M GOING TO BURN YOU TO THE FUCKING GROUND! AND I KNOW THAT WILL KILL ME! I MADE THE CHOICE WHEN I FIRST ENTERED HERE! THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T PROTEST COMING HERE!", I yelled.
Pouring the gasoline, and dumping the oil, I exited the cafeteria, and tossed the lighter. Burning it all to the ground.
As the smoke rose, I couldn't breathe. Until I suffocated to death.