Chapter 27

Authors Pov...

Security cameras showed Eun-Ji's Pic and they also saw some of the hombies entering into...

Jin-Goo asked everyone, I mean Y/n and all to move to the room where the others are there... Eun-Hee also went with them.

They all left immediately but before leaving Y/n saw some papers and a Pendrive in Jin-Goo's hand...

The other people looked at the video with tension...

" It's Eun-Ji, that escaped from our lab 2 months back..." Jin-Goo said and looked, they also saw that she entered the gang with weird clothes...

Jin-Goo looked at Seo-Nang and saw him sweating more than others, it was the first time have seen him like that.

" What happened, Lord Seo-Nang, is something wrong..." Jin-Goo asked...

They are forming a Private government, it's not good, not good... Seo-Nang mumbled, looked at Jin-Goo, and caught his arm while giving him a suitcase.

Seo-... Before Jin-Goo ask more, Seo-Nang stopped him and said " Take those kids Y/n and Lia-Eun away from here and never let them be caught by Mr.Kim, I will meet you later..." Seo-Nang said.

But... Jin-Goo tried to say something but Seo-Nang shouted pushing Jin-Goo towards the door.

As Jin-Goo left the room, Seo-Nang took a lighter and burnt all the papers on the table.

Greed for Power can kill your humanity.

...

....

All of them are in the practice room where Ha-Ri is still practicing and also training others how to use the bow and arrows.

As soon as Y/n and all went inside the room they all came near to them.

" What happened I heard some alarm sound, is everything Okay?" Dae-Su asked Cheong-San. Chaeong-San sighed and explained the situation.

Y/n stood in the corner thinking about Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim's words about his/her birth until he/she felt someone catch his/her hand, it was Na-Yeon.

If Mr.Kim is Nam-Ra's father then why did her mother want her daughter to married to me, I mean why she would trust her ex-husband?... If they are not my parents then who are my parents? What truth I needed to know... Y/n thought as he/she closed his/her eyes thinking deeply and leaned against the wall.

While Y/n was thinking all this, suddenly, there is these chants...

MON-WOL...

Y/n and other Hambies in the room covered their ears as they keep hearing these chants, their eyes lost site, and they caught their ears hard as it became louder.

" What's happening?" On-Jo asked as she went closer to Cheong-San and Nam-Ra, who growled and sat on the floor while covering their ears. Su-Hyeok took Nam-Ra closer to him as she wiggled in his hands.

For Y/n it was worst as tears rolled down her/his eyes and there is some blood bleeding from his/her left ear until they all saw a woman... Y/n left his ear and looked at the roof as all the Hambies saw a woman, like a flash it is all happing in their head.

 Y/n left his ear and looked at the roof as all the Hambies saw a woman, like a flash it is all happing in their head