chapter 14

AUTHORS POV

Even though it is just a street dog but it's no less than Gwi-Nam for them and the way it attacks Gyeong-Su definitely cannot be taken easy.

When the fear passes through your spine, your head feels lit... it doesn't consider fear... it's like hearing a death note...

When this kind of fear is felt people don't shout... it is like their voice is being snatched away...

Y/n pulled On-Jo a little closer as she was shivering...

Su-Hyeok whispered to everyone, to move as the zombie dog was busy eating Gyeong-Su's body but as they were about to move the dog started to growl as it didn't like them moving away, so they stopped...

Hyo-Ryung softly cried... No one didn't speak anything... Y/n observed that there is still a gun beside Gyeong-Su's body... everyone felt like vomiting while looking at the body... Why the hell they didn't use guns in the archery center???..

The zombie dog growled again until they heard footsteps... Damn! zombies...

" Run! run away" Y/n shouted as Su-Hyeok asked everyone to go towards the building... Nam-Ra looked at Y/n as everyone was running on the opposite side...

" Go, help them," Y/n said to Nam-Ra as she one last time looked at him/her left with others...

The zombie dog was about to follow them, but seeing that Y/n ran and pushed it to another side... It growled harder like it was irritating, Zombies were coming towards Y/n...

Y/n ran faster towards Gyeong-Su's body as the zombie dog was following him/her... Y/n took the gun, he/she pulled it and rolled over in the sand...

The zombie dog jumped onto Y/n with all its force about to attack with its sharp awful teeth... but before it could Y/n shot the zombie dog's head point blank... Its head smashed into pieces...

Zombies stopped near Y/n after hearing the gun sound but they didn't attack Y/n

They run to some building that wasn't still finished, Ha-Ri took off the bow, she only held the arrow suddenly Nam-Ra spoke and said: "No! Stop!" She said as she smell or heard something, they all stop running.

Suddenly some zombies showed up because of the shout, they curse inside " Go upstairs!" Mi-Jin said as they all went to the second floor. They look trying to find a hiding spot.

" where do we go?!" Dae-Su said, while looking around Nam-Ra looked at the window, it was safe she look at the back and said " this way!" she said.

"get the bench," Wu-Jin said, Dae-Su grabbed the bench so they can go there Ha-Ri help Mi-Jin to go inside.

" careful"

" stay away from the edge," Cheong-San said to Hyo-Ryung as the pink girl nodded softly " okay..." she said, they were catching their breaths as the zombies were growling trying to find them "come here," Dae-Su said as Hyo-Ryung carefully sat beside him.