chapter 11

Authors pov

After Cheong-San saw his mother get infected, he felt his heartbreak in pieces. On-Jo comfort the guy. She lowers her head and sighs heavily.

Nam-Ra caught Y/n closer as he/she was shaking a little... Su-Hyeok was looking at them...

.......

In a science lab, a man and woman were shouting at each other until they heard a glass breaking sound and shouts...

They immediately went inside the room only to see that the kids on the bed were shouting in pain... the kids were naturally connected, there is skin attached near their hips.

" What's happening? " the man shouted and was shocked to see the kids.
He tried to go near them but one of the kids tried to attack him as the other was shouting in pain... The man went a little far from them trying to understand the situation, he also realized that the kids were tied to the bed.

He looked at the woman beside him but was shocked to see that she was smoking while looking at the kids, in a relaxed way like nothing horrible is happening in front of her.

Mr.Kim came inside the room before he could say anything, the woman beside the man took a sharp meat-cutting knife and went towards the kids, slicing the skin that was attached...

She did like, she was simply cutting meat...
Mr. Kim and the man were shocked... the kid was still shouting in pain, loudly, not able to handle the pain...

The other kid ran faster toward the man and ate him alive, which shocked Mr.Kim that he was spell bounded...

~~~~

Quarantine zone...

The military captain played the video about the Jonas virus " A virus must have a constant pattern for a vaccine to be made, but the Jonas virus transforms and evolve on its own, it is an ever-changing monster. A treatment or a vaccine is impossible. There is only one solution ... Death completely burning and killing the host...

so that not a single cell remains"...

they also play the audiotape and are shocked to hear it ... Because the video and audio are contrary to each...

"but the experiment is a failure, so as the baby has grown... again I have experimented. It evolved and turned into a monster and cure itself. The baby is the cure"...

The captain was irritated hearing the audio clip and he shouted" who the hell is doing these illegal activities on a baby... who are all these basterds..." ... the officers beside him just stood there looking at him.

After some time he calms down...

" What are we going to do now sir" One of the officers asked.

" from the video, I think there is a cure and at the same time, there is none... It's better..." Before the captain could complete his sentence the officer in the last spoke...

" In the two videos of this science teacher, even though he's talking to the camera he still keeps looking behind the laptop... like there is someone if you closely observe".

he walked towards the laptop and differentiated the audio clips and said " about the cure... the baby that was experimented on and the baby who is the cure is different as there is a difference in the voice and the audio like its attached "... 

~~~

" Aaaah!!!" Y/n shouted as he/she was struggling to come out of the dream...

Mi-Jin and Nam-Ra tried to control him/her...

Everyone flinched and woke up hearing Y/n as it was already morning.

I know the chapter is short but next time I will update more...
Sorry for the grammatical errors...
Thank you for voting and reading the story...

Thank you for understanding and waiting for the story...

I will try to write continuously...
Update more frequently...