Note!!!

I have completed my other story Shuttered heart ... It's fan fiction... If anyone like to read can see it in my profile...

Lisoo fanfic was requested So I wrote a story on it, if anyone of you is interested in reading or craving angst and pain full love story, you can read my new story

A story between two Royal families... Modern age Royal families...

Jisoo Kim, the princess of South Korea, arranged marriage with the Prince of Lim Manoban of Thailand... This marriage is happening because of the curse on both families. If there firstborn of the family is not married then the head of the family would die...

Actress Kim Jisoo and Ceo LM...

Jisoo, the sweetest person, loved by everyone, beautiful and talented woman... Where everyone in her family treats her as a princess as she looks like one of the ancient queens...

Lim Manoban, the coldest person, unpredictable, psychopath... rumor that killed his parents...

There are many twists and turns in the story when Jisoo comes to know about the real Lim Manoban...

Lisa's character in this story is ⚠ G! P_... The story demands so I kept it that way...

Soft romance, angst, less smut... more fluff... Painful love... Time traveling... slow pain. Violence...

This is Lisoo fan fiction... Nothing in this story is real and doesn't prove that this ship is real...

It's fiction and see it as fiction...

If you wanted me to write a story on your fav idol ships you can request it...

Stream PINK VENOM... 

Happy for 100m! views...