Chapter 26

Authors Pov

In the meeting room...

" This virus is evolving so fastly, for example..." Jin-Goo opened a folder and showed some infected people... " Look at all these infected people, with every evolution in the Virus you can see the physical change in zombies"...

Everyone was irritated looking at the pics of zombies as in the first wave they little looked like crazy humans, in the second wave the zombies are different, as their skin started to burn... they look so disgusting.

" If it goes more evolving, then we can expect man-eating creatures were in no way they look like humans" As Jin-Goo was talking, suddenly a Soldier came inside and bowed to all of the higher officials...

" Mr.Kim got an email and a package from India..."

....

After the meeting, Y/n and hombies left from there, as they asked them to leave...

" If they have Mr.Kim, then why don't they interrogate him..." Cheong-San said as he looked at Nam-Ra.

" hmm... We still don't know what they are waiting for..." Nam-Ra said and walked further as others were following her...

" Why they don't interrogate him/her? " Cheong-San said as he looked at Y/n, who was walking in the front, Y/n heard them but he/she didn't react just walked away.

Na-Yeon sighed and caught Y/n's hand... Y/n stopped and asked her what.

" I think you should apologize to Lia-Eun..." Na-Yeon said as Nam-Ra glared at her.

" What? Why?..." Y/n said and looked at her confusedly. Nam-Ra and Cheong-San walked further.

" You called her ghost, I think you-" Na-Yeon was telling him/her something but Y/n didn't listen to her and ran away from her. Until he/she bumped into someone and fell on the floor with the painting colors on their body.

Y/n was about to move away but he/she again saw those sad but glaring eyes, he/she unconsciously scanned her face, little red color near her forehead and blue color on her neck... She's so beautiful... Y/n thought as he/she looked at her... He/she felt about her in that way not out of attraction but Y/n felt that as it was a fact about her.

Y/n looked at her as Lia-Eun moved away from him/her, walking away with the guards following her. Y/n stood there as if he/she were in trance... Why is she so sad... Y/n thought and looked at him/herself in a mirror... The color on Lia-Eun's dress painted him/her in the same way as her. Y/n was taken aback as he/she looked at Nam-Ra in the mirror reflection. She just looked at Y/n, not glaring but her emotions are unreadable. Nam-Ra and Cheong-San left from there.

" Maybe now you should apologize..." Na-Yeon said, Y/n sighed heavily and nodded looking at her.

...

Ha-Ri was shooting the arrows at the targets on the boards as she was bored. Mi-Jin sighed as she slept on the floor, thinking deeply but was taken aback as Ha-Ri stood in front of Mi-Jin in a shooting pose.

" Will you stop sighing in that way or else I will shoot you?" Ha-Ri said as she looked at Mi-Jin.

Mi-Jin looked at Ha-Ri from head to toe as she rolled her eyes and got up.

" What's bothering You? " Ha-Ri said as Mi-Jin was walking away and continued " Is it about Y/n..." Ha-Ri asked as Mi-Jin stopped.

" I don't know, it feels like I'm wrong about Y/n... Whatever happened... Y/n always stayed with me in my worst time, He/she is the only rich bitch I like... but... I don't know, I wanted to talk to him/her..." Mi-Jin said as she rubbed her neck not able to decide what she has to do.