Chapter 9

AUTHORS POV

"Hey, Y/n... what happened..." Nam-Ra asked softly looking at Y/n as he/she stood there with tears rolling down his/her cheeks...

Y/n looked at her and hugged her back hardly keeping his/her head on her shoulder as Nam-Ra rubbed his/her head softly.

Su-Hyeok looked at Nam-Ra and asked if everything was okay, she just nodded as a reply... Su-Hyeok left them and went to others.

" You, okay?" Nam-ra asked softly as Y/n stopped hugging her and nodded softly.

Suddenly, Y/n smelled something weird...

" Can you smell something... the smell is weird, " Y/n said while looking at the mountains as Y/n can hear some sounds from the mountains.

" No, I only smell them and the zombies," Nam-ra said as she looked around.

" Okay..." Y/n thought to say something but thought to leave it, as they walk near to others.

what the hell is he?

I don't know, don't ask me.

he was so strong.

are you hurt anywhere else?

did your glasses break?

You're bleeding.

So he's Gwi-Nam?

what? damn it.

I guess so.

Y/n heard them speaking while trying to relax as their whole body hurts.

On-Jo walks to the fire while keeping her hand on the hip as it hurts as Cheong-San looks at her.

Gwi-Nam open his eyes and gasped, he went to the left side as his bones were crunching and sigh heavily " Damn it... We're on the same side" He said and crawl as his left arm and leg broke, he puts his left arm on his back and crawl slowly...

~~~

IN THE QUARANTINE ZONE...

Cheol-Soo was in the line getting some food. It was his turn he grabbed the food and water, said: " thankYou".

He was finally safe...

~~~

A scientist slashes zombies' skin as the zombie growl, the scientist look at the flesh.

The captain Jin-Seon Mo and other soldiers look at the scientist, at what he was doing suddenly the medical officer spoke and said-

" The homology test on the virus is not producing results".

The Captain look at the papers and said " what does that mean?" he asked the medical officer look at him and said, " A living organism come from somewhere and a homology test shows us the origin... It's like a genealogy for viruses but we can't figure it out".

" Are you saying this is a completely new virus?"

" The KDCA is also analyzing it and they can't identify it either, we need to identify it before we can treat them." the medical officer says as the captain look at him " You people are the experts, how could you not have identified it yet?" he said and grit his teeth, the medical officer looks down and said " The strange thing is... The RNA structure changes every time we test. The virus is evolving on its own..."

Suddenly a soldier walks towards them and he salutes as he gulps and said " We rescued a detective from Hyosan police station, he seems to know about the virus" he says as the captain looks at him.

" there's a laptop in Hyosan high school! and--"

" Yah... You need to start from the beginning..." Jae-ll scolds him as Ho-Cheol replies and said " But it's urgent" he said as Jae-ll look at the soldiers and said " the virus that's spreading in Hyosan is called Jonas Virus. Lee Byeong-Chan a science teacher in Hyosan high school, created it... there's a laptop in the science lab of the school. He said it is necessary to revolve this wretched situation".