chapter 17

Authors Pov

They were finally saved.

Everyone was walking in the hallway, in the quarantine place, while On-Jo who was looking down as she was walking with Hyo-Ryeong suddenly someone calls her name "On-Jo ah!", she looks at the person calling her name.

"ajussi?" On-Jo said while looking at him.

" are you okay? You aren't hurt? Where's your father On-Jo?" He asked while looking at her back waiting to meet Mr.Nam but he stopped doing that as he saw On-Jo's sad eyes...

"he went there to find you," U-Sin said and sighed...

U-Sin look at On-Jo's box there's a flashlight he realized it, now clearly...

...

" do you know the teacher, Lee Byeong-Chan?" the female soldier asked Ha-Ri. Ha-Ri replied looking at her blankly " I only went to morning classes because I had training, so no I don't..." She replied her question as the female soldier nodded.

" Has he ever said anything weird or acted strangely?" the female asked Mi-Jin as Mi-Jin rolled her eyes and said " that isn't important right now, I'm a senior what about the CSAT?" she said coldly.

"if there's anything to say go ahead say it"

Hyo-Ryeong cried. It was Dae-Su's turn he scoff and said " how many times do I have to tell you? He kidnapped a student from our class named Hyeon-Ju," he said and breathed heavily, the female soldier sighed and said " I heard he gave Kim Hyeon-Ju some sort of Injection," she asked.

It was On-Jo's turn, She rolled her eyes and said " how am I supposed to know that? and... Why did you leave us there? I don't trust adults anymore" she said and gritted her teeth.

" If you cooperate-" Before the soldier could continue On-Jo stopped her and said, " No, I won't ask adults for anything ever again so... Don't ask for my cooperation," she said coldly...

The female soldier sighed and asked Su-Hyeok, even his replies were like others

...

......

........

The Commander went to take a rest after the blast and gave all the responsibilities to his sub-ordinator to take care of the rest of the operation...