"Who brought nine months? Isn't it my son? Who is his father!? It's me." Dada doesn't give up.

"Can you two stop now? We are here to visit our sons and their angel. Be quiet there if you don't want to go home early." Mama answered and came to me. "How are you feeling? You alright?" Mama ask. I nodded.

"It's just that I can't move much, my stitches still hurt." And he looked at Alex. Who sleeps soundly. He also spit on my nipple which was now flowing with milk. Mama picked it up and was very happy that it didn't cry.Nagi They approached and were very happy. When Daddy Kao grabbed it, Alex Woke up and cried. So mommy Fluke took it and Alex stopped crying. When Dada picked it up, he started crying again. So we laughed at the reactions of the two. It didn't stop again so Mew took it and danced around until it stopped and went back to sleep. Mew placed Alex in his crib and moved him near me.

We talked as a whole family about our son's future. I'm just so happy because my son is so lucky because his family is so kind. They wanted to hire someone to take care of him but we didn't agree. Especially Mew because he wants to be hands on daddy. We want to sacrifice ourselves to take care of our child.

I stayed one more day at the mansion because there were still tests that Alex and I had to go through to make sure there were no complications.

That's when I saw the real Mew, he was very worried, Alex was about to cry and he immediately responded to change diapers. I don't have a problem with milk because I have plenty. I didn't bottle feed him because they said that mother's milk is more nutritious than powdered milk.

We finally got back to our house. Dada agreed that we did not hire an assistant, but they temporarily took over Mew's company. Mew agreed because even before we talked about it, he already planned to work from home to take care of his son and me. Because right now, I can't really move and it might be my stitches there is a tendency to open.

It's week two now and Mew and I haven't slept well either. Apart from Alex crying every now and then, he is also always hungry. The one I just breastfed him earlier, just put him in the crib, he'll cry again in just a few minutes. His diaper is not wet yet. Who would have thought that the fearsome CEO of a large company and the cold person who would have graduated from Bachelor of child care major of Diaper changing. He has mastered changing it. At first he hated his son's poop, But later, his nose seemed to be numb to the smell.

It's three o'clock in the morning. Alex still hasn't finished sucking on me. I'm sleepy, but I can't do anything. Mew was lying on my legs while caressing his son's hair.

"go to sleep dy, I'll take care of Alex. I know you are tired after taking care of him all day." I said.

"No, you are not well. Your stitches may come open. I told you, you are with me in this matter. Hmmm?" And he stood up and he touched my cheek and he kissed me.

"I love you my mommy."

"I love you too Daddy Thank you for everything. I hope you don't get tired of me and Alex." I said.

"Never. I will never get tired of loving and taking care of you and Alex. You are my rest." He said. Just then the milk monster baby fell asleep So I got up and put him in the crib slowly.

After I fixed his bed, and i immediately went next to Mew and laid down. We were both tired, but happy. I hugged him and he did the same to me. until we fell asleep together.

Sawattdeeee 🙏 my dear cuties out there 😘🥰 sorry I just updated now. I was a little bit focused on one of my stories. I lost my mind that I have another story to work on. I hope you like it. It seems like a long time ago when I made these stories. I never thought I could finish a story like this that you liked too. Thanks for the support and love. Even sometimes the chapters are lame but still, you still read it. And Sorry for the wrong spellings and grammars which you sometimes read. Just a few more chapters and the love story of Meow and Guppie will close again.thankie again my dear cuties. GN na. Jubjub! 😘🥰👋

and to those who ask and DM me about whether I will stop writing MewGulf if they are not end game? I can say no. whether they are two or not in the end, I will still be a fan and writer of their love story. I will take you to the imagination created by my mischievous and naughty thoughts. hahaha 🤭🤗😝 I'm not their shipper, but I'm their fan who support both couple or separate works. 🥰😘 Let's Grow together for a long time na kha! Grow as we Go! 🤟🥰😘🌞🌻
#หวานใจมิวกลัฟ