Chapter 68

Mew's POV:

what we asked for has been fulfilled. I am so happy that we will have another child. just thinking about them growing up and having their own lives makes me smile. I was not wrong to love Gulf. since I met him when we were young, I will never forget him. I never thought I would see him again and be in a relationship with him. And now that we we are married, And have children, I work harder to give them a good life. And I'm lucky with Gulf because there are things we don't agree on sometimes, but we can talk about it right away and make things right. Just like this.

"why is Heart here? Is there anything I should know?" He He screamed as he sobbed.

Flashback:

The night he passed out I was scared. I called Mama Type's doctor and when she was checked, we confirmed that he was indeed pregnant. He was four months pregnant But his stomach is still flat So Gulf also said that he doesn't really feel anything. We were all excited and especially Alex who was excited that he is become a brother and was suddenly acting like a grown up man. He even named his sibling himself. Her name is Kierra Allison. He said he believed that his sibling would be a girl. When we checked again to the doctor, it turned out to be normal because he is a rare case, the way he gets pregnant varies. We were a little worried because Gulf's uterus is low so there is a tendency to lose our baby. So even though Gulf didn't actually manage our company and was only a decision maker, the doctor banned him from doing so. Because there is a chance that this will be the cause of stress on him and the worst case scenario will happen. I'm also taking care of Alex with his school drop-off. It is also advised that he needs to bed rest and not do heavy work. I would also like to work from home because sometimes it is inevitable that Gulf can be stubborn. But he didn't agree. He said that I'm ugly. He didn't want Ally to look like me. Especially now he is pregnant. I'm also prepared for his possible mood swings.

His birthday is coming soon. And for me it is very special. Because if I went with my grandfather in the province to go swimming at that time, I wouldn't have met him and maybe I wouldn't be as happy as this. I thought of surprising him on his birthday. I know he will forget about it because he is really focusing on taking care of Alex. Sometimes he forgot his birthday too. And now I'm also praying that he forgets again so that my surprise has more impact. Our whole family already knows already and they are with me in planning it.

I'm on the site for a new project that Finley and I are in partnership with, which Xyricks manages because like Gulf, Finley's pregnancy is dangerous and he can't be stress and he always trips his husband.

I was about to call Gulf when I suddenly bumped into something. Everything she was carrying fell so I helped her. When I reached it to her, her eyes widened when he saw me.

"Omyg! Is that you Mew? Omyg!" and she immediately hugged me. "I never thought I'd see you here." She said. I'm still confused looking at her. "It's okay. Who am I to remember right?" He pretended to sulk.

"Sorry. But I don't really know you." I said. It's true, I don't know her. And I wonder where I met her. I didn't cheat on Gulf, and I don't go to bars to hang out. We have our own bar at home. And even better in the mansion.

"Heart duh! didn't you recognize me? Well, I'm so beautiful that no one will know me. Hahahah Anyways. Why are you here? As a CEO of a very large and very rich company in the whole country, I don't think you go to sites like this?" She said and while her eyebrows rose. I felt nervous. I looked around, and maybe someone would see and tell Gulf wrong. My pregnant wife can't be a stress.

"Ahh. O-oh. H-Heart. That's you. Sorry I didn't recognize you. Nice to meet you again. I still need to call my wife." I Said. I was about to leave when ahe suddenly grabbed my arm. I looked at it and she immediately removed it and made a peace sign.