Chapter 50

Gulf's POV:

I'm restless. Is Mew really that angry? how fast is he going to replace me? I don't know what to do. I feel like crying again. I rubbed my flat stomach. even though I feel better because of what ate Kira said earlier, I still feel uneasy.

is he retaliating against me? I will not agree, I will not let him be with anyone. we are about to have a child, and I will not allow my child to be without a father.

So I wiped my tears. I can't be stressed like this. So I got up and left the room. I felt dizzy, and the smell of garlic made me nauseous.

Joan approached me, and she was holding a freshly baked garlic bread. He knows it is my favorite and especially when I come home, he serves it to me.

I haven't eaten that for a month because my stomach can't handle it. they didn't know I was pregnant yet. She was getting close to me so I immediately stopped her.

"Wa-wait." I can't speak straight. I can really smell the garlic.

"Why sir Gulf? Is there a problem?" Joan was completely surprised.

"I-is that for me?"

"Yes sir? Why?"

"I don't want that. Right now I want nutella and then stuff it in the bread." As soon as I said it, I started drooling.I can see the surprise on Joan's face. Don't know why.

"I-its that all sir?" She's the one stuttering now.

"Yes. And wait. One more thing. I like ice cream. Chocolate and strawberry flavor. do we have that?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes sir."

"Then take it to the garden. I will go there later. Thank you."

"Okay sir."  And he came down.

And I went back to my room. And threw up again. I can't stand the smell. When I sat on the bed, I dialed Mew's number again but cant be reached.

"don't make Mommy suffer okay? It's look like Your daddy mad at me. But maybe he's just busy. Hmmm... Let's eat. I know you are hungry." And I left the room. There is no one else now because they are all at school.

Mama is now with Dada in the office. Because when Mama get pregnant, he always wants to be attached to Dada. Maybe another reason is because his secretary was flirting with Dada and he caught her once. And Dada did nothing. Especially now that Mama is not allowed to stress.

When I went to the Garden, the food I had been drooling over was already served I immediately ate it and it was very tasty. Especially the nutella that I mixed with chocolate and strawberry flavored ice cream.

While I was eating, I didn't realize that Mama and Dada were in front of me, obviously shocked.I immediately stood up and kissed them on both cheeks.

But I feel dizzy again when I smell Dada's perfume. I couldn't stop myself and I almost fell, luckily Dada caught me right away.

"Omygod! Nattarin What happened to you?" My mama said nervously. I was gripped by my senses when I realized what had happened.So I immediately straightened up and smiled nervously.

"Are you okay son? What is happening to you? Let's go to the hospital and see what else it is." Dada said.

"No dad, ma, I'm okay. Maybe I suddenly stood up and got brain freeze because of  eating ice cream." I just said.

"No, Not only that. Have you ever seen yourself in your mirror? Look, you're pale. I'll call Violette if you don't want to go to the hospital. She is the only one we will go here." My Mama said.

I'm really fine ma, all I really need is to sleep. I also haven't slept in the past few weeks because we finished the thesis. no need to go to the hospital. I'll just put it to sleep. Bye." and I quickly went up to the room.

I really can't hide this anymore. I need to Tell them everything. Especially to Mew that he will be a father.