Chapter 17

Gulf's POV:

"AARRRGGGGGG......YESSSS..... THAT'S RIGHT....THEREE.....ARGGHH...."

I woke up because of the howls I could hear. Very strong. When I turned to my left, I didn't notice that I was lying on mew's chest. When I looked, he was also awake.

"Are you still awake? I asked him. He nodded I looked around and It's still dark outside, I turn to the bedside table to look at my phone, it's only three in the morning. I got up and left the room.My siblings and I also went out at the same time.

They also seemed to wake up like me because we heard screams. Mamala immediately came out. I seem to know those screams.

it's been a week since mama and dada haven't talked. since mama came home from the hospital, we have stayed here. he just brought dada to the mansion with all his work. 

"OMYYGGHAAADDDD! FUCKKKKK!!!!! SHIIIITTTTT!!!! AARRGGGGHGH!!!! YOURE SO TIGHTTTT AGAAAAAIN UURGHHHHH!"

I can still hear the screams of mama, and dada. I approached Gab who was still scratching his head.

"Are Mama and Dada playing? Aren’t they done yet? I would also like to join." He said while pouting.

"No baby. let's just let them play first. they just miss each other." said ate Kira.

"I sulking to them. they didn't really include me. tsssk. let's go to sleep. I'm still sleepy." then he entered Grace's room and no longer in her room. Grace just let it go and entered as well.

"you sleep well. just ignore what you hear. your parents just miss each other so much.just just cover your ears okay honeys?"  We nodded And just follow mamala's orders.

when we entered the room, Mew and I immediately went to bed. during my one week stay at the mansion I got used to sleeping next to him and this is how we always set up. I make his chest as my pillow. and he embraces me.

It's been a week since Tar came home and so has his mommy. Dada just said that they were just on vacation in Batangas.

I always miss my friends. Especially Techno and Bow. How are they doing there? I forgot to called them and told them because it looks like we will actually live here. Based on what dada told us the other day, the person next to me was very happy.

"What are you thinking?" He now asked me while brushing my hair using his fingers.

"I just miss my friends in Batangas. I want to go home." I said. He lost his smile.

"Don't you really want to be my friend?" That's it, he's acting again.

"Your always over reacting, you know that? I just want to go home because I want to see them. I just want to say goodbye to them because it looks like we will really live here for good. You know what Dada said, don't you?"

Heimmediately smiled. I just turned my back on him. And he hugged me. I get irritated when Gab hugs me. But when Mew does it to me. I feel so safe. Light feeling.

So sometimes I can't help but hug him too. Sometimes I also squeeze my face into his neck. We are very comfortable with each other even if we only meet for a week. we are accustomed to each other’s presence. I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep.

-----------------

Mew and I woke up early and we went down immediately. We saw the friends of mama and dada. I don't like the way they look at us. Its mixed with teasing.