chapter 44

Gulf woke up early. He smiled when he saw the man he loved the most. He remembered that something happened to them again last night.

He never thought that he would find such things that he was afraid of. He surrendered himself to the person he knew he would spend the rest of his life with. He was surprised when Mew wiped his tears that he didn't realize were flowing.

Why are you crying? Did something happen? Did I kick you while I was sleep? "  Mew asked thoughtfully and got up from lying down. Gulf also got up and he sit on his laps and hugged Mew tightly. He buried his face in Mew's neck.

"No. I don't know too why I'm crying. I just feel like crying." he answered and cried even more.Mew rubbed his back until he calmed down.

Gulf looked at Mew and touched his cheek. They both smiled and looked at each other full of love.

"Why do you look like that? It seems different to you now?" Mew said and he leaned Gulf's head on his chest.

"Me? What's different about me? Is it just me who loves you very much?" Gulf giggles about his corny jokes and confused as he look up to Mew. Mew kiss him on his forehead.

"you are so beautiful You are getting more beautiful. I just want to lock you in this room and hide you from people." Mew said. Gulf raised an eyebrow as his hands traveled to Mew's erection and He squeezed it causing Mew to moan.

"B-Bii.... Do not try me. You still have classes today...." Mew moaned and Gulf just didn't listen. He hold Mew's cock up and down. He raised his body and aimed at his hole and entered roughly directly. They both groaned because of this.

They looked at each other. They laughed because of what they were going to do. Mew didn't move at first and he adjusted Gulf first.

Gulf's body first moved and moved up and down. Until Mew moved faster. They both follow their every move. Mew's back is full It was scratchy because of Gulf's nails but he didn't mind it because of the pleasure he felt every time he came in and out to Gulf's tight and narrow tunnel.

Gulf came out first and Mew sped up even more until he came out again inside Gulf's hole. Mew leaned against to the head board of the bed as he hugged Gulf who was leaning against his chest panting like him.

When Gulf suddenly stood up, and even though he had no strength because of what they did, he still managed to go to the bathroom and throw up.Nothing came out but his saliva.Mew immediately went to him and rubbed his back. Gulf just washed up afterwards and faced Mew and he was crying.

Mew was alarmed because of this. "What do you feel? Do you want us to go to the hospital?"

"You know. You're overreacting. I just vomited. I haven't died yet. Maybe I just didn't digest what I ate last night. Argh! Fuck these tears!" Gulf said While still crying. He clung to Mew tightly when he tried to move.

"I'm dizzy. Carry me. I still want to sleep." At the same time he is yawning. Mew carried him back to the bed.

"Are you really okay? Don't go to school today, I'll just inform your profs that you're not feeling well. We need you to check. Maybe you're ...."

"Pregnant? HAHAHAHA" Gulf laughed out loud until he cried. Traces of Mew's concern. He wiped Gulf's tears. "I didn't know you were funny. Me? pregnant? Your worms are fast enough to me get pregnant. Hahaha" Gulf added.