Chapter 19

8 years later:

Gulf frowned early as his sleep was interrupted. kiara, his 9 years old youngest sister, she woke him up Because he will be late for school again.

They are at the same table for breakfast with their grandparents and his parent who were tireless in their sweetness to each other and they are used to this set up in their house.

he was very impressed with the love his parents had for each other. he will not think that the whole family he dreamed of then has now come true. he is very proud because he has a unique parent who is rarely seen nowadays. and even both men raise them well and abundantly and are not neglected.

especially his Mama Type who was hands on in taking care of them and even though he was pregnant with Kaira, then they were not neglected and until now they have grown up.

Since Type gave birth to the fourth Kaira, Tharn never re -employed him and he just became a good housewife and took care of their children.

Type has been forced to work several times because he wants to help especially the company but Tharn still does not agree.

There are also times when they fight but this is normal for couples who sometimes have disagreements But their love for each other prevailed.

Type noticed Gulf's frowned face while eating pancakes.

"is there a problem son?" Type asked with a look of concern.

Type is sixteen years old now and currently in the ninth grade, Gab who is in the eighth grade and Kira is in her final year of college. Kaira is in the fourth grade

"Maybe the way you woke up your older brother Gulf was wrong."Gab said while chewing bacon to Kaira.

"What's new about him, he's always in a bad mood when he wakes up. Duh! We will be late for school again." Said kaira while chewing the pancake.

"Or is it that Mew can't pick him up so irritable? Hmmm?" Tharn added teasingly while reading on the tablet. That's later hubby, eat well first. Type's rebuke.

"Yes my beautiful Wifey. Sorry." Then he kiss Type in lips which he was accustomed to do in the front of their children.

"Are you and Mew...you know... In a relationship?" His Papalo ask teasingly too.

"Lo, Mew and I aren't. We're just friends. Mew has something else to like." When he said the last words he was suddenly sad.

So he immediately drank the milk and stood up. He kissed Mama and Dada's cheeks and also his grandparents "We are leaving. It's late." It says. Kaira and Gab and Grace also followed.They also kissed and hugged.

"Study well. Kaira, the one we rehearsed last night. Do your best. Mama and Dada proud of you. When you come home, you have a prize for me." Tharn happy said.

"Thanks Dada," Kaira said happily. "I will do my best."

"And you Gab, your antics, I know you little naughty huh. When I was actually called to your school, you were grounded for one week and had no gadgets. Is it clear?" It says. Gab raised his hand as a vow.

"Yes Dada."

"And Grace, your siblings okay? Call me right away If there is emergency okay?"

"Yes, Dada I will"

"Okay, study hard. Look at your Brother here and report to me, maybe he said yes to Mew, he just didn't say it." Type was just teasing Gulf even more.