it's been a years though, even though they were communicating through social media accounts, it really feels different when it comes to a person.

"the others may not be able to arrive because of a tight schedule." a familiar voice said.

"hyung..." chenle and renjun called.

"nah-uh, i don't hear something." baekhyun said, acting like he didn’t saw them.

"he's just like that but he misses both of you so much." mark whispered to them.

"aw, baekhyun-hyung!" the two called softly and ran towards him.

the older one pouted and hugged them back, the both chinese male can't help not to laugh because of it. after their greetings, they already started the discussion since the others still had a schedule.

"so, that's the demo." taeyong said as the demo of the song finished playing. "any suggestions or opinions?"

"it's completely perfect for me." mark said, which the others also agreed.

"the recording will start next week," baekhyun said. "after that, the shooting for the music video."

they listened attentively, nothing was a problem and everything was perfect for them and already enough. the meeting didn’t even take long, it also ended after an hour.

"how about we set a night out?" haechan suggested.

all of them are still inside the room, they still have time, that's why they don't need to get worried about it.

"night out is a no no," baekhyun joined the conversation. "remember all your images."

"hyung—"

"still no, i witnessed how you all got drunk and i don't want that to happened again. do you all want to get scolded by the chairman?" he warned.

"how about dinner?" renjun suggested.

"in your house?" the three asked at the same time.

"they really want to see your house." chenle said, chuckling.

"and you have something to explain." haechan said.

"i'm gonna say it though, chill." chenle said.

after a few talks and decisions they made, all of them needed to leave already. they separated afterwards and bid goodbyes to each other.

before going home, chenle didn’t forget what his son told him. sungni just eats cookies sometimes that's why chenle didn’t limit him sometimes. he will just give him some and enough for the kid.

chenle can't help not to think how he would explain it to them, who's the other father he will introduce. chenle knows that they will really find this out, that this truth will come out someday.

"are you guys home already?" chenle asked as yangyang answered the phone.

[not yet, but we will after a few hours] yangyang said.

"how's sungni?" he asked calmly.

[dude, your son is friendly as heck] yangyang said, sounds like he was really stressed about it.

"as expected." chenle said and let out a chuckle.

[we also met marco here, he was with his babysitter] yangyang said.

"wait, don't tell me sungni—"

[yeah, you're right] yangyang said. [he approached marco and even asked his name, but since marco is a quiet kid, he didn’t answer him. until sungni keeps talking to him, i can't even stop sungni since he really likes marco to be his friend. until marco looked at sungni, staring at him which ended up making sungni cry since marco looks scary] he laughed.

marco is mark and haechan's son. they didn’t announce it in public yet because they have an image to take care of and also for marco's safety. sungni and marco were born in the same year but marco is months older than sungni.

their close friends only know about marco, there's already rumors about mark and haechan having a child already but it turned down.

the call also ended afterwards, chenle has now arrived at his condo and decided to finish moving out their clothes from their baggage.

"the dinner will be tomorrow night, renjun told me to inform you since you're not responding to their messages." yangyang said as chenle came out from the room.

"oh, sorry. i was busy fixing my clothes and sungni's clothes." chenle said as he carried sungni who's now peacefully sleeping.

"are you coming?" yangyang asked.

"of course, duh." chenle said. "the only problem is i'm still undecided if i will bring sungni with me." he finished off.

"bring him with you, i heard that marco will also be there. sungni might not get bored." he chuckled.

"shut up," chenle said and chuckled. "maybe i will just leave him with my parents," he smiled.

"it's still your decision though," yangyang said and shrugged. "i'm gonna go now, by the way. my fiance and i still need to buy some groceries." he smiled.

"thank you," chenle said and waved at him. which yangyang did the same before he finally left the condo.

tomorrow afternoon when chenle dropped sungni off, the kid was even excited since he will meet kun's son again and also his grandparents.

chenle needed to go there early so he can help renjun to prepare for their dinner.

"how's the cook?" he asked as soon as he arrived at the kitchen.

"do i have to wash these with soap?"

"do you want to die?"

chenle's eyes were stuck to the tall guys at the sink who's washing the ingredients, he didn’t expect that they would be here this early.

"oh, le. jeno and jisung arrived early, that's why they already helped us."