Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    In an instant, almost half of the teachers of the magic school appeared in the air and started attacking in the direction of Brian.

    But to everyone's surprise, even though so many teachers were attacking Brian at the same time, he could still rely on his powerful undead magic to fight in an orderly manner, and there were more and more gray souls wandering around the campus.

    The initial advantages of teachers are gradually showing a decline.

    Some soul bodies have even attacked other new borns indiscriminately.

    All the freshmen who came to take the entrance exams had not awakened to magic, so they had no power to confront the soul body, and they could only be crushed unilaterally.

    Ling Qiqi quickly stepped forward to block the attack of the soul body.

    The soul body with yin qi only has roughly vague facial features and a human shape, and from time to time it will make a "Jie Jie" gloomy laughter, which makes people's spines chill.

    Shi Lei and Chu Yi happened to be directly opposite the soul body. After the two reacted, they quickly shot at the soul body.

    But unexpectedly, just as soon as the round shield spikes and the long sword touched the soul body, they penetrated directly and bizarrely, and there was no way to really hurt the other party.

    This scene made the expressions of the two of them a little dignified, and they also understood the reason why the undead series was listed as a dangerous element.

    "This soul body is not afraid of any physical attack at all, Qiqi, why don't you try it."

    After Ling Qiqi considered for a moment, he quickly condensed fireballs and threw them out. After the flame touched the outer shell of the soul body, sizzling white smoke erupted instantly.

    The originally arrogant soul body was quickly forced back.

    Ling Qiqi's fire ability belongs to the non-physical elemental attack method. Obviously, these soul bodies are afraid of flames.

    When Ling Qiqi showed his great power, the freshmen who had just stood near Ling Qiqi were also frightened by this scene.

    No one would have imagined that among their group of freshmen, there could still be masters who had awakened magic hidden.

    At this time, Lin Meng, who had been protected by his teammates in the center, suddenly had some strange sensations.

    The docile power in her body suddenly burst into agitated emotions, as if urging Lin Meng.

    A bit of doubt appeared in her eyes, and she tried to activate her healing power.

    The holy light with healing colors slowly rose and illuminated the entire area.

    After being irradiated by the holy light, the soul bodies that had originally attacked ferociously were almost powerless to resist, and in the blink of an eye, they turned into streaks of white smoke and annihilated in the air.

    This bizarre scene made Ling Qiqi also subconsciously look back at Lin Meng.

    For a long time, Lin Meng has been regarded by everyone as a supply and backup existence, and she has never imagined that her ability will have such an effect.

    After Lin Meng hesitated, he explained: "When these soul bodies appeared just now, my supernatural power seemed to receive some kind of induction, and it kept urging me to use it, and then I gave it a try."