Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    In the ward, under the constant flashing red light, the beds, walls and floors were stained with a layer of blood, and the atmosphere was even more terrifying.

    Ling Qiqi was the first to react, quickly dodged to the door of the ward, and pressed the door handle to gently lock the door. She glanced at the light that was still on above her head, and closed the light door again.

    The room was instantly plunged into darkness.

    Everyone quickly understood Ling Qiqi's intentions, Jiang Sanduo and Lin Meng both made silent gestures, signaling everyone to keep quiet.

    With the extra quiet atmosphere in the room, the bells and whistles outside the corridor also became more obvious.

    I just heard the sound of hurried footsteps approaching outside the door, followed by a few knocks on the door abruptly.

    "Open the door! Did anyone see a patient running this way!" Hearing the voice, he could tell that the person outside was a male doctor.

    Ling Qiqi turned around and gestured to Lin Meng, and made a mouth shape: Come on.

    Lin Meng understood what she meant, and quickly adjusted her state. She walked to the door of the room and talked to the outside through the door: "Doctor, I'm Lin Meng who was just admitted to the hospital today. Everyone else in the ward is already asleep. I've never seen outsiders come in."

    The doctor outside seemed to think for a while before replying: "Okay, if it's all right, then you can continue to rest."

    Hearing this, everyone in the ward was relieved.

    But Ling Qiqi's expression was still solemn, and she didn't move her hand away from the handle, because she didn't hear the footsteps of people outside the door leaving.

    Sure enough, in the next second, the sound of smashing the door more forcefully rang out.

    "Come out! I know you are all hiding here, you can't run away!!" The

    doctor outside the door opened his mouth with a sly smile, his eyes were full of lifeless sullenness, and he didn't seem to feel pain in his hands. Hammering on the door.

    At the same time, doctors and nurses from the entire building are rushing towards this side.

    Seeing that the matter had been exposed, Ling Qiqi quickly turned back to look at everyone.

    "This door won't last long, and people outside will soon rush in. At that time, everyone will act according to the circumstances. In addition, Lin Meng's supernatural ability is special, and she needs someone to accompany her."

    Shi Lei stood up and patted his chest. , "Don't worry, I'm here."

    Chu Yi's brows flashed a bit of hesitation, pursed her lips, and said, "I have a proposal."

    Ling Qiqi and everyone's eyes immediately shifted to her.

    Chu Yi quickly expressed his thoughts: "Since we have already been exposed, it will be detrimental to us if we continue to consume it. So I think it is better to divide into two groups, one group will go directly to the sixth floor to find the dean, and the other group will stay. Here, try my best to hold back the doctors and nurses on the fifth floor below, and support the teammates who went to the sixth floor to find the dean."

    Ling Qiqi retracted his gaze on Chu Yi, "She's right, spend it with the doctors outside. , it is indeed not a long-term solution."

    Now, who comes to the sixth floor to find the dean, it becomes a problem.