Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    In the early morning of the next day, fish maw white appeared in the east, and a few rays of sunlight fell through the clouds, reawakening the earth.

    Ling Qiqi stretched out dimly, ready to get up.

    When he turned around, he found that Chu Yi had disappeared from the bed next door, and it seemed that he got up early and went out.

    Ling Qiqi put on his shoes and walked downstairs with heavy steps "dong dong".

    Because of the forced isolation of the system, Ling Qiqi's store was put into the cold palace before it opened for a few days.

    However, it is clear that players are not so easily defeated. Not long after the genius was revealed, many players were crowded at the door of the store and began to look into the store curiously.

    Although he can't trade now, he might be able to find some clues about getting punishment by observing Ling Qiqi's daily routine.

    Ling Qiqi ate breakfast while moving chairs, and out of the corner of his eye glanced at the players who were forcibly isolated outside by the red light wall at the door of the store.

    At this time, Chu Yi, who came back from the morning exercise outside, looked at the group of people blocking the door of the store, and hesitated for a moment: "Please let me in."

    Everyone knew that Chu Yi was Ling Qiqi's friend and saw her coming back. Afterwards, he hurriedly stepped aside to make way for her.

    Chu Yi walked into the store smoothly, and the red light wall, which was forcibly isolated at the door of the store, seemed to have no restrictive effect on Chu Yi, which made other players a little strange.

    This system can't always watch people eat, just isolate them, not Chu Yi, right?

    Ling Qiqi, who happened to observe this scene, also glanced at Chu Yi curiously, "Is this red light wall that the system forced to isolate has no effect on you?"

    Chu Yi hesitated for a while, then glanced back at the red light wall. , "I'm not sure, but when you were notified by the world that day, I also received the relevant punishment notice. It seems that because the crime is not very serious, there is no global broadcast."

    Ling Qiqi's eyes flashed with surprise, "You too punished?"

    Chu Yi nodded and recalled his crime carefully: "Say yes, I will cooperate with you to conduct illegal operations, which is a joint crime of accomplices. You will be punished and prohibited from reloading the copy within three months, and the rest will be gone.

    " Ling Qiqi's half-year punishment is often, Chu Yi's punishment is really not serious, and he doesn't have to go to the Owen supply station to sweep the streets.

    Ling Qiqi lowered his head and played with the teacup in his hand, "No wonder the red light wall has no restrictions on you."

    It turned out that Chu Yi was also the one who was forcibly isolated by the system.

    Ling Qiqi raised her head again and reminded: "That's right, when I finish sweeping the streets today, let's go to the trial area first. I heard that the crystal core of the advanced zombie species has a stronger effect on the ability improvement."

    Chu Yi nodded, "Yeah", she turned around and took out her long sword and sharpening stone, and began to sharpen it carefully.

    The customer who had been eavesdropping outside the red light wall stretched out his ears to listen to the conversation between the two, but no sound came through.