Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Falsehood

    A few minutes later, Ling Qiqi was pulled out of the car by Wang Xueer.

    Looking at Ling Qiqi, who seemed to have lost all her desires, Wang Xue'er hated that iron was incompetent and said, "Qiqi, you can't give up on yourself like this. We have to find a way to clear the dungeon so that we can get out smoothly."

    That's it, Ling Qiqiyi The face was helplessly held by the Wang family brothers and sisters and began to find a way out in the forest.

    After walking for a long time, the pattern of the endless forest began to cycle again, Ling Qiqi finally glanced at them and said: "This forest can't be walked out, and it will rain in a while, and finally the sun will fall towards us very fast. Wang Xueer turned her head in

    shock and looked at Ling Qiqi, "How do you know these things?"

    Wang Lin also looked sideways, unable to hide his curiosity.

    Ling Qiqi just stood there silently, and said calmly, "I dreamed it."

    "..."

    Silence enveloped the three of them.

    After seeing the strange expressions on Wang Xue'er and Wang Lin's faces, Ling Qiqi could only sigh helplessly and continue to move forward.

    This time, Ling Qiqi walked in front, and the three of them walked in the endless forest for a long time. No matter where you go, you end up back where you started.

    This situation cycled back and forth several times without any change.

    The Wang family brothers and sisters who didn't believe Ling Qiqi just now suddenly remembered what Ling Qiqi said before. The two woke up.

    Wang Xueer nervously grabbed the hand of Ling Qiqi who was walking in front, "Qiqi, you said just now that we can't get out of this forest, and the sun will still fall towards us. Is that true? Then are we all going to die? "

    Ling Qiqi is not really sure what the situation is now. But she now has another question she would like to confirm.

    Ling Qiqi quickly told Wang Xueer and Wang Lin all her previous strange experiences in detail, and even explained the guess that they seemed to be in a dream.

    Wang Xueer lowered her head silently, seemingly digesting this huge amount of information.

    But after a while, Wang Xue'er suddenly raised her head, "Qiqi, have you ever thought, maybe this is not a dream? You may be experiencing rebirth? When the sun is approaching to fall, you are actually dead. But for some reasons, After you died, you were reborn when we just entered the dungeon, so it feels like you have experienced these things all over again."

    According to Wang Xueer, Ling Qiqi's experience seems to make sense.

    Ling Qiqi's eyes flashed a bit of exploration, and then asked, "Then do you think there is a higher probability of a dream, or a higher probability of rebirth?"

    Wang Xue'er seemed to be thinking about it for a long time.

    "I think the probability of rebirth is definitely higher. You said just now that after the sun fell towards us, you returned to the car. That is to say, after you die, you will not wake up from your dreams. Death is for human beings. , it should be the most feared thing in the world, even a strong emotional stimulus like death can't help us get rid of our dreams, wouldn't everything become a dead end?"

    "No matter how difficult the copy is, it will never leave us like this. It's a dead end. That's why I think that what you may experience is not a dream."