Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    The street vendor's eyes stayed on Lin Meng's body for a moment, with a strange expression on his face, "You are talking about a crystal ball that can awaken magic, right? That's something that only the Wizards Association has, and none of us vendors are allowed to sell it."

    Jiang Sanduo's curious eyes stayed on the magic wand at the booth next door. He noticed that the effects marked on these magic wands are very different, and some can even greatly increase the magician's attack damage. I don't know if it is effective on them.

    Taking advantage of this time, Lin Meng continued to inquire with the owner of the street vendor, only to learn that the crystal ball is currently a rare item and has always been kept by the Magicians Association, and most people only have the chance to see the crystal ball when they awaken magic. .

    "Thank you uncle." After thanking, Lin Meng returned to the small team.

    Ling Qiqi also listened to the conversation between Lin Meng and Uncle just now. She looked up at the black iron tower standing in the town not far away, with the signboard of the Society of Magicians hanging on the tower.

    "In that case, we have to go to the Magician's Association first." The

    dungeon mission was more important, and the five of them didn't continue to stay in place, and quickly set off in the direction of the black iron tower.

    When they came to the Iron Tower of the Magician's Association, they found that there was a long queue at the entrance, and it seemed that there were at least a hundred people.

    "Everyone who wants to awaken magic today is queuing up here, don't crowd, take your queue number."

    A man in a white robe stood in front of the tower and organized the order of the scene.

    Ling Qiqi and the others didn't want to highlight their existence. After reading the situation, they each took a number plate from the man and started lining up to wait for the awakening magic.

    Although I don't know if they can awaken anything, as long as they have the opportunity to touch the crystal ball, the mission of this unit copy will be over.

    Just as Ling Qiqi was silently queuing up, the conversations of many people around came over.

    "Have you heard? Negotiations between the undead tribe and the Magician Association failed. It is estimated that after a while, the war will start again."

    "Alas, when will peace be possible.

    " Because of them, we don't have to fight like this every day."

    Just listening to the tone and dialogue of these people, you can know how much they hate the undead race.

    But Ling Qiqi still remembered that in the last unit copy, the leader of the undead clan, Brian, seemed to have mentioned it, and the reason for everything seemed to be in doubt.

    Just when the five of them were listening intently to the conversation of others looking for clues and information, a sudden alarm sounded from the black iron tower in front of them, and even the crowd at the door was alarmed.

    "This is someone who awakened the magic of the undead system! Everyone, be careful." A passerby who was familiar with the situation quickly reminded.

    Just as the man's voice fell, a short figure suddenly rushed out of the tower.

    The little boy looked only fifteen or sixteen years old, with a handsome face, a thin body, and looked a little malnourished.