Lin Meng next to him also summoned the holy light of the healer, and the brilliance of the healing system instantly illuminated the surrounding darkness, ready to treat Shi Lei and Ling Qiqi at any time.

    After seeing the expressions of Shi Lei and Lin Meng preparing to fight to the death, Ling Qiqi quickly brainstormed, thinking about how to solve the current crisis.

    Until a light flashed through her mind.

    The next second, the little red flag, a game prop, appeared out of thin air in Ling Qiqi's hands.

    Ling Qiqi held the red flag and directly bent over and planted it on the ground. The moment the red flag landed, the powerful light wave energy quickly spread from the red flag to the surrounding area.

    A huge safety zone came into being.

    The mutant zombies who were chasing Ling Qiqi and the others were stopped outside. They slapped the shield furiously, but couldn't shake it.

    The three escaped the crisis in an instant.

    Shi Lei and Lin Meng didn't react to the change at all, they only looked at the protective cover that appeared strangely around them in surprise.

    "This is?" After a long time, Lin Meng remembered something and looked back in confusion.

    Ling Qiqi placed the little red flag in place, got up and clapped her hands, "I got the game props from the fairyland town dungeon before. Putting this little red flag on the ground can form a safe area, and mutants can't enter."

    Ling Qiqi motioned for Lin Meng and Shi Lei to sit down first and discuss the current situation of the dungeon.

    "I bumped into a female ghost in the copy..." Ling Qiqi simply told them the story she had learned in the private couple theater before.

    After listening, Lin Meng thought: "This story doesn't sound like it's anything special. But I also think that this copy can't be that simple."

    Ling Qiqi nodded, "I guess the story here in the theater may be It's just a foreshadowing, and there should be other clues in the future."

    According to the requirements of the dungeon, players must successfully check in at least three attractions before they can leave successfully. The sights behind are obviously impossible to be so simple.

    "However, after you came out of the fairyland town, didn't you have a chance to win the lottery?" Ling Qiqi asked again.

    She noticed Shi Lei and Lin Meng's surprise to Xiao Hongqi just now, and it seemed that Ling Qiqi was surprised that Ling Qiqi could have game props.

    This time, Lin Meng and Shi Lei shook their heads in unison.

    "No."

    "I guess it's because Shi Lei and I's mission is too simple, so we don't have this reward. We only got points." Lin Meng sighed softly.

    Back in the fairyland town, Shi Lei and Lin Meng's abilities were all blocked, and they only played a role in providing information. Relatively speaking, it is indeed not as difficult as Ling Qiqi and the others.

    It's reasonable without additional rewards.

    After Ling Qiqi learned about the situation, he did not continue the topic, and quickly opened a new round of questions, "Now that there are no outsiders, can you talk about the situation of your abilities?"

    Ling Qiqi was already curious about this question. For a long time. Although she had seen Shi Lei's mechanical round shield before, she didn't know exactly what it did.

    There is also Lin Meng. I saw that she seemed to release a light group just now, which seemed very strange.

    Seeing Ling Qiqi's thirst for knowledge, Shi Lei couldn't help but show off his abilities with great interest.

    The familiar mechanical round shield was summoned again.

    This time, under the control of Shi Lei, the mechanical round shield suddenly started to run rapidly, and just as it flew, a crimson dark light flickered from the center of the round shield. Sharp spikes appeared, flashing with cold light.

    "When my round shield is attacked, it can be turned into a defensive shield, blocking 60% of the attack damage for me. But if I want to attack the enemy, I can quickly switch to the second form, like It's like this now."

    Following the explanation, Shi Lei pushed hard in his hand and quickly pushed the spiked round shield out of the safe area.

    The round shield was controlled by mental power, and it took off and rotated rapidly in the air.

    After the surrounding zombies touched the rapidly rotating round shield, the whole body was directly pierced by the spikes. As the spikes rotated, the flesh and blood of the zombie's brain was instantly smashed, and the picture became extraordinarily bloody.

    After demonstrating the second form of the round shield, Shi Lei stretched out his hand to recall the round shield, "This is how the round shield switches to attack mode. But once the round shield flies out, I have no protection. This ability has advantages and disadvantages."

    "It's really a good ability." Ling Qiqi turned to look at Lin Meng again, "What about yours?"

    Lin Meng raised the corners of his mouth with a little show off, "Although my ability doesn't have any attack power, But for you, it is definitely the best backup guarantee."

    As the voice fell, the palm of her raised hand was gradually brewing a group of holy light, which was particularly dazzling in the dark night.

    Ling Qiqi could sense the healing power in the holy light, and then contacted what Lin Meng said just now, and probably guessed the effect of this power.

    "Holy light of the healer, healing power. It can heal people bitten by mutants and prevent the survivors from mutating. At the same time, it can quickly restore mental power for the mutants."

    Even though he had expected it, he heard Lin When Meng said it could prevent the survivors from mutating, Ling Qiqi was still surprised.

    If this encounters mutant zombies, Lin Meng's ability is completely a life-saving trump card, and 100% will be offered as a treasure by everyone.

    After learning about Shi Lei and Lin Meng's abilities, Ling Qiqi suddenly had a bold idea, and began to bow his head in deep thought.

    The reason why they couldn't resist the thousands of zombies in the outside world was mainly because of the problem of mental endurance.

    Before the zombies are finished, their mental power may be exhausted in advance.

    But if there is Lin Meng's ability, and there is a safe area to rest at any time, the three of them together have a chance to earn points by fighting zombies.

    This point will not only involve the issue of ranking elimination, but also bring it back to the real world. Even if you buy supplies at the Owen supply station, you can buy a lot.

    Ling Qiqi pursed her lips and raised her eyes filled with interest.

    "Old Meng, Fatty, to be honest, I suddenly have a plan."