"Why do I look like it's going to get dark now?" Lin Meng also noticed something was wrong and asked in confusion.

    Ling Qiqi thought of something and took out the phone from the crystal ball space.

    Although the mobile phone sent to them by Mr. Wu does not have many functions, they can still check the time.

    Swipe the screen with your fingertips to unlock, only to see that the time shown above has jumped to more than five o'clock in the afternoon. But Ling Qiqi clearly remembered that when they got off the train, it should have been just after two o'clock in the afternoon.

    Why does time go by so fast?

    Ling Qiqi stared at the screen for a while, and found that it was only one minute, but the phone showed that five minutes had passed.

    That is to say, after entering the zombie city, their day is five times faster than normal.

    【Ding dong! It's getting dark, players please pay attention to safety~]

    A clear child's voice sounded, revealing a hidden murderous intention.

    After the beep sounded, the afterglow of the setting sun on the horizon quickly faded, and it soon ushered in darkness. The speed is so fast that many players have not yet reacted, and the sky is completely dark.

    Ling Qiqi sensed something, and suddenly stopped, looking up at the end of the road, "Did you hear some strange sounds?"

    Lin Meng and Shi Lei quickly turned to look in different directions.

    In less than a few seconds, the three of them saw in their respective directions that there were dense zombies wandering in their direction not far away.

    Looking around, the zombie group seems to have no end at all, and it is roughly estimated that there must be at least a thousand zombies.

    With so many zombies, even if they drained all the spiritual power of Ling Qiqi and the others, they would not be able to beat them.

    Seeing that the group of zombies were about to be surrounded, there was no time to think, and the three of them made the same reaction at the same time: run!

    "Run to the building on the left!" Ling Qiqi shouted, and immediately raised his legs and sprinted towards the abandoned building on the left.

    At the same time, the group of zombies were stimulated by the sound, and their emotional changes became more extroverted, and their scarlet eyes seemed to glow.

    "Ci'ao! Why can't I enter this building!" Shi Lei couldn't help but swear.

    He had been accelerating and wanted to rush into the building to take refuge temporarily, but he slammed into the invisible wall outside the building, and a thick red mark was directly knocked out on his forehead.

    Ling Qiqi also found the same situation. She touched the invisible wall in front of her with her palm. There is clearly nothing in front of him, but his body has never been able to penetrate it, and has been separated from the outside by an invisible barrier.

    "It's probably the ghost of the copy system." Ling Qiqi guessed.

    Lin Meng scolded secretly in exasperation.

    But seeing that the zombies are about to rush over, they can't sit still.

    Shi Lei rushed to the front of the three of them, summoned the ability of the mechanical round shield, and prepared to fight with all his strength.