Wang Lin also nodded, agreeing, "Xue'er is right. If it's rebirth. If we want to end all this, we need to work together. Find a way to avoid death."

    Ling Qiqi kept looking at the Wang brothers and sisters, and after a long time, she nodded.

    "Well. Let's find clues first. Let's start from three different directions and keep moving forward. If the three of us meet again at the end, it will prove that there is something wrong with this forest. If there is no encounter , maybe someone can go to the end of the road, maybe that's the way to clear the dungeon."

    Wang Xueer and Wang Lin looked at each other, and the two agreed, "Okay."

    After a few minutes, the three of them separated and moved in their respective directions. Gradually go away.

    Ling Qiqi's back disappeared into the shade of greenery. However, she walked a few steps, and when she looked back, she saw that the Wang brothers and sisters had gone far, so she stopped in place.

    Ling Qiqi found a shade of a tree and sat down, and began to listen intently.

    The breeze was blowing and the leaves were rustling. From time to time, there are ethereal bird chirping across my ears.

    After an unknown amount of time, Ling Qiqi finally cleared his mind. She stretched out her hand and concentrated on her thoughts.

    At that moment, Ling Qiqi's outstretched palm slowly revealed a camping dagger, which was exactly the same as the one she had installed in the crystal ball space before.

    All kinds of guesses in Ling Qiqi's heart were answered at this moment.

    It turned out not to be a rebirth cycle, but a false dream.

    Ling Qiqi just sat in the shade and waited for the sun to fall. About an hour later, at almost the same time as last time, the sun on the horizon began to fall rapidly towards the ground.

    The familiar sense of oppression struck again.

    But this time, it didn't rain.

    When the sun, which had been magnified by tens of thousands of times, approached his eyes again, all the pictures Ling Qiqi had experienced before flashed in his mind one by one, showing some relief.

    She probably knew how to get rid of the dream.

    The dazzling white light illuminated the vision in front of him again, Ling Qiqi in the car slowly opened his eyes, and the hazy vision gradually became clear.

    She was back in the car she had just entered the copy in.

    "What place is this?" When Ling Qiqi opened her eyes, Wang Xue'er had already woken up and started her repeated questions.

    Ling Qiqi didn't answer Wang Xueer's question, she turned around to open the car door, got out of the car and leaned in front of the car, waiting for the white fluffy dumpling elf.

    This is the only variable she can't figure out right now.

    It didn't take long for the white dumpling that Ling Qiqi had seen twice to jump over here happily.

    Between the lightning and flint, Ling Qiqi quickly reached out and grabbed Bai Tuanzi.

    The white dumpling was caught in his hand, and the two slender feet immediately began to toss and struggle, and the two lovely eyes stared into circles, looking angry.

    "Hey hey hey! Hey hey!!"

    It kept calling, but Ling Qiqi didn't understand what it was calling.