Madison cocked an eyebrow in surprise, staring at him as if to ascertain if he was being serious, but his face betrayed no emotion.

His expression was one of indifference as he shrugged once more, and even though she knew he did own the club just like the bouncers had told her yesterday, still Madison had a feeling that he was not saying everything he intended to say.

She hissed softly, already giving it up and not bothering to ask him about that anymore.

She was reminded  of how exposed she felt once again, and quickly raising the duvet even higher, she turned back to him, her eyes narrowed, "So you expect me to believe the run in at the club was a coincidence? Are you stalking me?" She asked, her voice going higher as she reasoned that as a possibility.

Damien scoffed, shaking his head in amusement, "Believe me, I have much better things to do than stalk you." He said, a somewhat playful tone to his voice but his statement had Madison clenching her fists underneath the duvet, anger suddenly flooding her.

"Really?" She spat, her voice raised, "Better things to do, is that so? Okay then explain to me why you suddenly appeared in London. Out of the blue, just like that, what does it mean? Or is this a coincidence too?"

As she spoke, Damien shook his head, walking over to the bedside table and placing the glass of water and drugs carefully. When he was done, he faced Madison, his hands placed behind his back as he studied her amusedly, and suddenly the atmosphere between them grew tense.

For no particular reason, Madison's gaze fell to his chest, and that's when she noticed that he was shirtless, and his abs were bared too her now that his hands which had been holding the glass of water were out of the way. She hadn't taken in his appearance since, because she had been too busy arguing with him, and she was even distracted that time. But now... for a second, she forgot what she had been saying as her eyes raked over his muscular form, taking in the details of his sculpted chest.

From his muscular arms, and down to the v-line of his waist, he was literally stunning and handsome just like he'd always been. His pants hung loosely around his hips, and as she continued to stare at him, he said nothing, his gaze also intently watching her.

"I..." Madison started stumbling over her words, and cursing herself internally, she swallowed with difficulty, tearing her eyes away from his body.

She continued to glare at him, "So tell me then... If you're not stalking me then what exactly are you here for? And don't try to cover it up as a business trip because I spoke with Alvarez already, and it would surprise you to note that I know more than I need to." She spat and as she spoke, her eyes continued to go back to his chest, as she was unable to stop herself from staring at that divinely muscular sight.

She felt chills rise to the back of her neck every second, and she kept on forcing her eyes away trying to keep them on his stoic face but it was just hard to do. She had a glaring look on her face, as if daring him to try and deny what she'd just said.

Now more than ever, Madison was grateful to have received information from Alvarez even before his arrival, and it angered her that he might claim he was here on business when she knew very well that it wasn't.

She would watch intently and gauge his reaction, and also try her possible best to keep her eyes away from his chest.

She hated the fact that she couldn't help or stop herself from staring, but the sore reminder that there were more important things to take care of at the moment, had her straightening more often.

But why couldn't she stop staring at his chest for one damn second! She groaned mentally, praying that he hadn't noticed her staring over there.

Instead of answering her questions though, after a long while of brewing silence, Damien only let out a sign, and walking over to the bedside table he picked up the glass of water and the pills and then handed them over to her again.