the druid king - ALLANON [A]

Start from the beginning

Amberle Elessedil awoke something in the Ellcrys. The Princess and the ancient tree connected in a way Balinor had never seen before. And if things couldn't get anymore complex, an old friend, who he believed to he dead, appeared out of thin air and offered them his help. Allanon was back and the inevitable reveal of his identity quickly followed.

The Druid King and the other last of their people must work together, despite their history, to save the Ellcrys from dying and in doing so, saving the Four Lands as well.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"A king is not born,
he is made."

- unknown

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"Please be careful, I don't know what I would do if I lost you again."

"Don't worry, my King, you won't."

balinor and allanon

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

full name: Balinor
age: very old
family: unknown family
The Druids

the druid king

The Druid King is a title earnt. A druid has to go through many challenges to prove their strength and their character. Balinor won and therefore earnt his position as their king. The Kingship gives him the ability to lead the Druids and a little extra power for himself. So he's a very strong Druid.

Balinor and Allanon had a relationship pre-shannara season one. It was so cute and they were so innocent and over the top in love. Like teenagers falling in love for the first time.

If you want to know any more details about Balinor, please private message me and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes:

• Balinor was in charge during the war and everyone died. He never escapes the guilt he feels even after Allanon returns.

• Balinor is living under the protection of King Eventine who is the only one who knows the truth. They think Balinor is just some cool advisor.

• It takes a little while for Allanon and Balinor to rekindle their relationship after what happened during the war and Pyria.

• During the time Allanon was asleep, Balinor was pressured into an engagement with Queen Leah and he's in too consumed with grief to really oppose it until one day he finally wakes up and leaves. So when he returns... that's awkward. This grieving gay King was just looking for a friend and Leah seized the opportunity to manipulate him and gain more powerful as the wife to the Druid King.

• Balinor loves Maren and immediately accepts her and treats her like his own daughter despite her being Allanon's and he keeps trying to convince the man to accept her.

• Balinor and Allanon are both powerful badasses but around each other they are so soft. They let down their walls around each other.

ACT ONE
the shannara chronicles season 1

Balinor is safe with the elves and then Amberle becomes a chosen and Allanon arrives. Balinor is so shocked, he thought Allanon was dead. Then he doesn't leave the other druid's side and they fight together and end up falling back in love.

ACT TWO
the shannara chronicles season 2

Allanon refuses to go into the sleep, despite Balinor's advice. Balinor immediately accepts Maren and loves her as his own. Balinor is part of the key to find the skull. Balinor returning and seeing Queen Leah is very awkward and Allanon supports him. Balinor is so broken over Allanon dying and when he goes, it's very painful. But in the end, Balinor still has Maren.

IMPORTANT — anything not mentioned in this timeline is up to you to develop, giving you space for your own ideas. Also, if you have any questions, please private message me, I'm more than happy to answer them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

password — Favourite Shannara Chronicles character and why?