summerluv.sk : MOTHER??
     yo.evehere : @summerluv.sk giggles

evesleftear : please have my babies
     yo.evehere : @evesleftear ok 😘

crossmymark

tagged: chxnlebot and springforsungliked by chenji4life and 824,013 otherscrossmymark : my sons </3view all 17,202 comments

liked by chenji4life and 824,013 others
crossmymark : my sons </3
view all 17,202 comments

chxnlebot : EW TF YOU ARENT MY DAD?? DONT TAG ME

springforsung : ...
     crossmymark : @springforsung seriously you dot dot dot me really?

touching the chinese boy's hair, he was amazed that he actually dyed it like he kept ranting he would. the dude was such a liar that he was surprised he was serious after the 3rd life crisis he had that week. it was like an art form watching it all lay out so easily. "stop stroking my head it's weird," he was staring unamused and very tired from working his ass off after strolling around hongdae and disrespected some of their friends from other groups.

"well who asked you to go busk with tomorrowtogether? that's right! literally no one!" the na boy cackled, passing by their island counter and went to make himself some sort of questionable drink he always did this time of the day. "what are you putting in the drink this time? we got literally nothing but unripe fruit." he snorted seeing him shrug and looked around the kitchen.

"you should dye your hair a different colour jisung, the white's kinda boring after awhile, personally." he thought for a split second before shaking his head. "eve likes it so i'm okay with keeping it this way. i'm getting it retouched another day anyways." a shy smile quirked up his mouth before he turned back to the island and went back to working on his assignments.

"you are one tough cookie to crack jisungie." he tsked, shaking his head slowly as he peered over the younger boy's shoulder. "i can't believe jisung got a cute foreign girlfriend. your last partner was some type of something." the other male cooed, throwing a lot of nothing into his blender and practically praying to a god that doesn't exist that the drink will be somewhat edible.

"okay leave jaeho out of this. he was nice?"
"you fucking liar, he slept around behind your back. the fuck you talking about." feeling his shoulder being smacked, he winced, reaching over to ease its pain. man what the hell. "i still can't believe renjun's the only one that hasn't been in a committed relationship yet." the chinese male cackled, watching the blender be as loud as it usually is this time of the day.

"what about me? i haven't been in a committed relationship yet?" the male took one good spoonful of the drink and paused. trying to comprehend whether or not this was bad or good. he couldn't even tell at this point. "choi jung."
"shut the actual fuck up." the boy turned red and poured him and the other two a drink. passing it to them and proceeding to scurry away in nervous fluster.

snickering, he couldn't believe those little friends with benefits fuckers were still not in a committed relationship. with their feed being extremely sensual and almost uncomfortable to look at when they were together. like god, he had to block the two of them so he wouldn't gag every time he opened instagram. just kiss already like jeez.

"now that he's gone, time to talk about why you're wrong and i'm right. the presentation in which i prove that your stupidity is greater than your body count." seeing the other groan as he moved his laptop to present to the male, he could only smile. it was weekly presentation night which meant the other had to deal with his presentation this week. "this early? i haven't even started on mine for next week." he muttered, crossing his arms and leaning annoyedly into the bar stool.

"you know me, gotta keep you on your toes you know?"
"ew why the fuck did you say toes."

elnehc @chenzlehong
i fucking hate presentation night
💬 38 🔁 11.7k ❤️ 23.6k

june @inmyjoon
OHFUCK ITS PRESENTATION
NIGHT HOLD ON
💬 14 🔁 471 ❤️ 510
|
elnehc @chenzlehong
dumb bitch
💬 4 🔁 17 ❤️ 31

nana.jmin

tagged: kuromicentral1,020,639 likesnana

1,020,639 likes
nana.jmin : the only thing that matters.
view all 22,184 comments

jxngslxt : ?
nana.jmin : @jxngslxt haha hi
jxngslxt : @nana.jmin answer my calls xx