(3)

"I'M BEING SERIOUS I SWEAR"

posted: 09.03.22

holding her bags in her arms, it was getting a bit late now

holding her bags in her arms, it was getting a bit late now. she could basically hear all the songs being played around the streets. "summer, look, there's a small crowd there. lets see who's performing." she pointed, grabbing the girl's arm and dragging her along. "i have legs of my own you don't have to drag me idiot!" she disregarded the complaints and went to make way through the crowd to stand.

seeing that they were setting up, she assumed it would be a bit before they performed. scanning who she assumed was in this group, it seemed like 7 people at least. "ah, ah ah. renjun can you up the volume of the mics?"
"aish do it yourself!" she giggled listening the the exchanges.

"do you think they have a sign or anything saying who they are. come on you're the tall one." she shook the kim girl's arm for her to say anything. "ugh, it says, 7DREAM? what a wack name." whining as her arm got hit, she shook her head. "it's more creative than your instagram tag. summerluv, gag." now it was her turn to get hit.

pulling out her phone, she searched up the tag and was practically in heaven looking at them. "oh my fucking god they're literally gorgeous. do you think they'll take off their masks later?" jesus christ she has never seen so many attractive people at once all of a sudden. she could practically feel herself cry out of jealousy.

"what song should we perform first?"
"ask jisung, he just came back from abroad. he's definitely rusty." looking up, she assumed that they were starting soon. stuffing her phone into her pocket, she clung onto summer like she was gonna collapse. knowing they'd probably take off their masks and she'd get to busk in their beauty. "yah let go you freak."
"ah why? i can't hold my wife?" she stuck out her tongue as a result.

looking intently, she froze, her jaw dropped and she couldn't believe her eyes. "there's no way.." there standing in all his glory was the white haired boy from the airport. no fucking shot. "ah why are you putting the pressure on me? let's uhm.. dance to home run. i practiced that a lot while i was in california. you know how awkward it is to practice at the gym?" fanning herself, his voice was insane. how the hell did she strike such good luck.

"summer, summer, that's airport boy." she could barely breathe straight, or breathe at all. "no fucking shot. what the hell?" she voiced out the same confusion and shock. what in the fucking y/n story is this bullshit. "you're so talking to him after this."
"summer!"

freezing as she noticed him slowly take off his mask, or well not slowly. it just felt like it was slowly. like a kdrama scene you know? her jaw once again dropped, he was fucking gorgeous. literally out of a manhwa. holy shit.

looking around, she noticed how big the crowd had gotten. the songs haven't even started. were they that popular? "everyone! introducing, mr park jisung who abandoned us for a year!"
"this is why chanyeol hyung calls you guys bad influences." she couldn't even look at the other gorgeous faces because all she could focus on was him. tunnel vision. actual tunnel vision.

hearing the song start, she screamed without her realizing making her shut her mouth immediately. she is an embarrassment. her wish to become a rock and erode away was her only hope in life. all that she could ever possibly dream of was to erode away and let her existence disappear as fast as possible. "i can't be the only one who heard that right?"
"sing the lyrics idiot!"

please god take her away to a world that doesn't exist so she can pretend to be sane again. this was a nightmare and a dream, but mostly a nightmare. more importantly, a nightmare that she wished to wake up from.

springforsung

liked by sevendreams and 586,829 othersspringforsung : haha, thank you everyone that came to see us and welcomed me back :]view all 42,847 comments

springforsung : haha, thank you everyone that came to see us and welcomed me back :]
view all 42,847 comments

as they finished busking, they began to say hi to the crowd and take photos. seeing the white haired boy linger around and generally being distant. only speaking if being spoken to essentially. "this is your chance, if you don't, i'm posting your drunken text to me for everyone to see." her jaw dropping at the threat, she looked between the boy and summer with looks of disbelief.

"you're so mean and hateful to me." she whined, ultimately getting pushed and shoved along the way, stumbling a bit before looking up at the boy and gawking at how pretty he is. jesus this seemed absurd. what the hell was he fed as a kid for him to be so tall and handsome. to be fair, she was 5'4 which isn't terrible but is miniature next to people like him.

"u.. uhm. hi." she awkwardly spoke, seeing him look down and widen his eyes. "oh, you're the girl at the airport who was staring at me weirdly." he said without hesitation making her face drop. "sorry, that came out blunt. i remember your hair." he pointed making her nod awkwardly. feeling extremely embarrassed that he knew that she had been staring at him at the airport.

"you.. were just uhm. uh. attractive. sorry this is so bad." she muttered making him chuckle. "it's no worries. would you like a picture or?" she nodded, pulling out her phone. seeing him slightly bend then to get into the frame. he smelt like honey and mint. how the hell did that combination smell so god damn good. she was actually in love.

finishing the photo, she awkwardly bowed. "thank you so much! i'll be, uh, i'll be sure to be at the next time you guys busk." he nodded with a kind smile. he was so god damn pretty that it was making her jealous. "we announce all our busking times on our sns accounts. i hope you follow them along. uhm.. when were you born? actually uhm. what's your name?"

this interaction was so cute, ugh ugh she wished she could live a moment as cute as this in the future. "eve, my name is eve. and i'm born in 2002." she held up a 2. seeing his eyes widen, he smiled even more brightly than earlier. "we're the same age, that means that we're friends. eve." the pause between friends and eve was gonna make her swerve and collapse. "yes! i mean, i mean. yeah! we are friends, uhm. jisung." high fiving his hand, she ran back to her friend with the most panicked expression.

her heart was beating out of her chest and she could practically feel her body want to shut down. "soo, how did it go?"
"i think that i am in love and i want to propose to him formally with a diamond ring."

"good, so he's on about the same level as minghao. except you would hold hands and hug minghao tightly in fear of losing him. got it." she deadpanned as she rolled her eyes. "take me home so i can set up a fan account for him."
"you simp." hearing her speak english, she scoffed in annoyance. "yeah tell that to jun and wonwoo and then talk to me kim summer suhyun."