5 - ❝KICK NAMES, TAKE ASS❞

"𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜. 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝙰𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝. 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜" 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚎 𝚄𝚙 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚜 ; 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚢

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

AND NOW THAT THAT PITIFUL ARGUING WAS ALL OVER, THE WHOLE GROUP SURVEY THE PLANET AND TAKE SAMPLES.

"the hell happened to this planet?" quill questions, holding up a vile filled with an orange substance.

maleficent runs her fingers over a bit of cracked rock, grimacing at the large amount of dust rubbing off onto her pale finger.

"it's eight degrees of it's axis" - quill continues - "gravitational pull is all over the place"

stark looks up to the orange sky, "yeah, we got one advantage. he's coming to us"

maleficent wipes the dust from her finger onto mantis' shoulder, whom was jumping up and down and spinning around, enjoying the way she could stay up longer.

"we'll use it" stark nods, turning around to face everybody.

"alright, i have a plan"

maleficent raises an eyebrow.

"or at least the beginnings of one. it's pretty simple. we draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. we just want the gauntlet"

drax yawns obnoxiously.

stark turns to him, "are you yawning?" he questions loudly in offence.

"in the middle of this, while i'm breaking it down? huh? did you hear what i said?"

"i stopped listening after you said 'we need a plan' "

"okay, mr. clean is on his own page"

maleficent steps forward, "and what makes you think this plan is going to work anyway?"

quill nods, "see, 'not winging it' isn't really what they do"

"uh, what exactly is it that they do?" parker questions.

"kick names, take ass?" mantis speaks, maleficent raises an eyebrow in confusion,

how can you kick a name? and what is an ass?